31. War

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"How can you be so careless, Ira? tujhe pta bhi h sab sirf tere iss ek so-called stunt ki wajah se kitne pareshan the?" Harshil scolded his little sister in a harsh tone. He wanted her to understand the gravity of the stunt she pulled today.

She wasn't five to understand that she should at least inform someone before leaving the house. Aadhira sucked in a breath to stop herself from snapping at her elder brother.

She closed her eyes as he continued, "What the fuck has gotten into you? Can't you just inform us before going somewhere like this? Hum mana thodi krte tujhe?".

It had been around 15 minutes since they were in the car and from the time Aadhira had buckled up, Harshil hadn't stopped lecturing his little miscreant.

"Haan aur jaise aap mana krte aur mai Maan bhi jaati" Aadhira finally retorted as she spat those words with hilarity in her tone. Both the elder brothers passed her a wide-eyed look.

But She had enough of their lectures. Her hand crept on her stomach. She groaned subtly, the pain in her back and abdomen wasn't helping the situation either.

The was growing so unbearable that she did not even bother to glance at the two men in the car, least distressed about their reaction to her previous statement.

Harshil's tone hardened as he focused on the road," Ira! tujhe pta bhi h ki sirf teri chinta me ro ro krrr maaa ka kya haal ho gya? unki tabiyat pe isse kya effect pdega tujhe andaaza bhi h?"

"Ghadiyali aansun baha ke unki tabiyat pe koi effect nhi pdega," Aadhira scoffed, looking outside the window. Laksh, who was quiet all the while, looked between his two siblings who were on the verge of a world war.

He so wished that he sat on the passenger seat instead of Aadhira, at least there would be a chance of them reaching their destination alive. Harshil roughly turned his gaze to his sister who was unbothered by the tense situation she was created by her back talks.

As if she noticed their gaze on her, she spoke amusedly, "Aise kya dekh rhe? Sach hi toh keh rhi hoon. Acting skills toh gajab h aaplogon ki, 8 saal pehle bhi thi aur aaj bhi h."

Laksh mentally slapped his forehead, not knowing where this situation was going. I wish mai aata hi nhi- His mind suggested the best escape from the situation. "Arrey bhaiya aap faltu mei-" He jumped in the conversation to save his sister from their bhaiya's wrath, but his words weren't paid heed by any of his siblings.

Harshil cut off Laksh slightly turning towards Aadhira," Tujhe yeh sab jhuth lag rha h?". He was infuriated by his sister's disobedience. Firstly she left the house without informing anyone and now she dared to snap at him. Question his care for her.

"Correction Harshil!" Aadhira snarled at him, "Mujhe lag nhi rha mujhe pta h ki ye sab jhooth h." Aadhira's eyes flared as she spoke casually without any raise in her tone.

She made eye contact with her second eldest brother who swiftly turned his view back to the road. Disliking the fact that his little sister just called him by his first name. He would've preferred 'Bhaiya' instead. Oh! How much he missed those golden words from her.

Harshil tightly gripped the steering wheel, with a scowl on his face. His sister was definitely testing his patience level like hell. "Bahut pta h na tujhe?" he spoke through gritted teeth as his knuckles went white due to his strong grip on the wheel.

Aadhira who had sensed the underlying irritation in his voice, decided to fuel it with her remark, "You know Harshil! Experience is the best teacher. Aur aap logon ke saath rehne ka toh kaafi h mere pass." She turned towards him with a smirk, "Be it your incapability to keep your promises or unnecessary show of care"