29. Darsh's Past

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

After having dinner, Aadhira sat near an unconscious Darsh, her eyes full of concern. She gently pressed her hand on his forehead as she caressed through his silky black hair. It's just been 2 hours and she already missed his blabbering and flirting.

She laid her head on the bedrest as she continued to run her hand through his hair, massaging it with her fingers. She sighed as the memories of the past came crashing down her memory lane. She knew his pain yet she cursed herself for not knowing the cure.

She wished that she could take all his pain upon herself. He didn't even deserve a bit of it. She glanced at his face which had turned a shade paler due to the panic attack. Her eyes tasted up a little as she felt helpless for not being able to help him.

Honestly, before she met him, she didn't know what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile without any reason. He was her backbone, her strength. For her, he was her forever.

Aadhira leaned down a leaned as she placed a soft kiss on his forehead. She felt a lone tear roll down her eyes, as it fell upon Darsh's face. Aadhira whispered painfully," Sorry Darshu"

She kept her cheek on his forehead as she continued to whisper, "I am sorry, I failed to protect you as I promised. Tu mujhe Sherni bulata h and your Sherni isn't even capable of protecting you. I am sorry for being this weak Darshu"

She again kissed his forehead as her eyes shined with the moisture threatening to betray them." Tu meri isss na pasand zindagi ka sabse pasandida hissa h."

She closed her eyes inhaling a sharp breath to control her emotions. The lump in her throat was something that could burst any time into her cries and wails. Her eyes fell on the picture she held in her other hand.

The one to be blamed for her boyfriend's condition. She glanced at the picture as rage burned her soul from inside. The picture was of the time when Mr and Mrs. Kapadia (Darsh's parents) were murdered brutally by their business rivals.

Aadhira still remembered how good of humans they were despite the fact of being in the mafia. They used to avoid most illegal works even if cost them losses in their mafia. That usually used to provide them profit in their legal businesses, people used to run behind them for deals. This was also a reason for the war commercial between the Rathores and the Kapadias.

She remembers the sweet smile that used to adorn Mrs.Kapadia's face whenever Aadhira met her. It radiated a large amount of motherly aura that had captured little Aadhira's broken heart.
They were the reason Darsh turned out to be a such a great boy.

They were the best parents to Darsh as he never stopped praising them even for a second. She couldn't forget the look on Darsh's face when she met him after their death, it was the same that Aadhira had when her family abandoned her for the second time.

She turned the photograph to read the written threat on it,'Agar apni girlfriend ka aisa haal nhi chahte ho toh Menka Rajvanshi ko chhod do. Wrna shyd tumhari girlfriend isse bhi bure haal me mile'

She scoffed as she read the statement. She was a devil in herself and yet people felt it so easy to pass such comments about her. She would have crushed the picture if it didn't contain the picture of Darsh's parents. Aadhira respected them a lot to do that.

The reason Darsh panicked was that he was afraid to lose Aadhira. His strength was uncountable but his weakness was only one, his girlfriend, his only family. Her mind went back to the time when this incident happened with Darsh, honestly the first time they met.