We'll Do This Forever

Recap:

"Great. For your first day to assess your abilities, I've invited two very special guest speaker. One of them you may be quite familiar with- he's very popular and well known in Korea. He was a backup dancer at a relatively young age and has worked his way up to working as one of the world's top choreographers at JYP Entertainment for the past two years."

The door suddenly opened, and to Felix's surprise, someone very unexpected peeked their head in.

"I was just doing your introductions, come on in, Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Minho."

———————————————————————————

Felix was shocked when he saw Lee Minho strolling his way into his college dance room, a shit eating grin plastered on the alpha's face when their eyes suddenly met.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows together in pure confusion; why would Minho be a 'special guest' in my college dance class? But more importantly, why am I feeling so nervous about it?

After racking his brain for a minute, Felix's eyes widened. He couldn't help but internally smack himself for his own stupidity, the conversation they had at the JYP cafe earlier that morning came flooding back.

He thought back to their sporadic coffee date, suddenly remembering when Minho had mentioned he worked for JYP as a dance choreographer. That had also been the reason he had left their coffee date, because he had to get back to the studio for some type of a rehearsal.

Wait, why am I calling it a date? It was just an apology coffee, nothing more.

All of the puzzle pieces began to fall into place for Felix. The school had invited a dance choreographer from JYP. So of course, to Felix's unfortunate luck, it just so happened to be Lee Minho.

After a second or two the initial shock began to wear off of Felix, he made a mental note to look more into Minho's background; he didn't know the alpha was so highly known in the field.

Maybe during next practice I could just can ask Yeji or something? He buried the thought inside for now; it was more important to focus on what was currently happening.

First thing I need to do is calm down and get through this dance class. Felix's heart accelerated at the thought of Minho's intense gaze observing him as he danced for three hours straight.

Fuck fuck fuck... why am I so anxious?! It's just Lee Minho, yeah, I need to get a grip, he won't hurt me or anything...

You would think it would provide some type of relief that it was someone he knew watching him dance, and not some random stranger critiquing his skills.

He closed his eyes and took a few deep breathes, thinking in his head over and over again 'relax, it's just Minho'.

The same Minho who has saved him from a stranger not too long ago. The same Minho who entrapped him into having a drink with him earlier that morning, sitting and listening to Felix vent about his insecurities.

Yup, that seemed to help in calming his calm his nerves. But his heart was still racing... why is my heart racing at the thought of Minho..

Maybe it's just because Minho could sometimes be super intimidating, and Felix knew how unpredictable he was at times.

Felix's attention was pulled to another figure following Minho into the room. His shock intensified, a soft gasp escaping from his lips.