No Matter How Hard I Try To Escape, There's No Answer

Hi! ❤️

So, Wattpad deleted this chapter completely from my page. I'm pretty bummed, so you're getting the completely unedited, and extended cut version because I can't figure out how to get the other version back... So enjoy this 6k chapter instead of 3k, lol.

Please remember to re-like and leave your comments, I almost threw in the towel and called it a quits, so I need the motivation to keep going at this point 😅

My next update could be tomorrow, or it could be Thursday.. Let's see how well this chapter does before I decide. 😈

———————————————————————————

"I love you."

———————————————————————————

"Can you believe it?! He said he loved us! I think that means he officially wants to be our mate!" Jisung exclaimed, a wide grin plastered on his face that spanned all the way from one ear to the other.

He had barely slept a wink the last three nights while Felix was in heat, taking the time to replay their intimate nights together over and over again in his head.

It was truly like a broken record up there; but could you blame him? He fucking loved the sound of Felix's breathy moans, not to mention the way he screamed out in pleasure as he cum's-

"Wait, what? He said what? When?" Chan asked, his voice tinged with disbelief as he furrowed his brows together, creating deep lines across his forehead.

As he processed the surprising news, he absentmindedly plopped a few shopping bags down onto the bedroom floor, the crinkling of the plastic echoing in the room.

When I say a few... I mean at least 10 bags...

To him, it was all necessities, since the first thing he sought out to buy was a new set of bed sheets. His previous ones had been ripped off his bed, serving as the bottom of the omegas newly claimed 'nest' in the corner of his room.

Despite Chan's skepticism about the younger's commitment to the nest, he didn't dare attempt to reclaim his sheets—at least, not until the omega made a final decision on whether he wanted to keep the nest or not.

Jeongin made it explicitly clear that they were never to touch the omega's nest again. He hoped they had learned their lesson from the first incident, but if not, he warned his mates that their 'pickles' would be in jeopardy if he ever had to hear Felix cry like that again.

Believe me when I say, nobody dared to forget about it after his threat. Jeongin could be rather intimidating for a beta, especially when he was enraged.

It was such a turn on.

Chan truly had no desire to risk losing his pickle by attempting to reclaim his stuff back from the omega, especially when Felix also had 12 years of taekwondo training under his belt...

I'm still nervous for the day we see what he can do with those skills.. Between him and Innie, I'd probably end up dead if I tried to take my sheets back.

So, buying new sheets was the way to go. While he was out shopping, him and his mates decided to purchase some additional comfort items for the little omega, consisting of a variety of new plushies and throw blankets that seemed to be exceptionally soft and fluffy...

You know, just in case Felix decided he did want to rebuild his nest from scratch. They would happily support whatever decision he decided to make.