Ride Like The Motions Of The Ocean

Figured I'd post early since the last chapter was an absolute bismol.
Happy reading part 2. ❤️
Not proof read, because I'm exhausted.

Next chapter is still planned for Monday.

—————————————————

Chan had carried Felix practically all the way back to the car, not even stopping when the omega had given soft protest stating he had two legs that worked perfectly fine and he could walk on his own.

Chan had just responded by softly growling at him, stating that it was too dark outside and the omega could easily trip and hurt himself because 'the street lighting was too dim.'

In reality, Chan had just wanted an excuse to hold onto the younger as long as possible, since he felt like his head was still spinning a bit from their conversation at the bench.

He had been so scared that he was going to lose the younger...

He had gently wrapped his jacket around the omega's shoulders, and Felix had been more than willing to accept it, letting the oversized jacket surround him and protect him from the night air while he kept his nose buried in the alpha's scent gland.

He continued to softly breathe in Chan's scent all the way to the car, surprising himself when he let out a soft whine of reluctance as Chan opened the passenger seat door and attempted to set him down.

He wished he could have sat straddled in the alpha's lap as he drove to his apartment, just to be able to scent Chan for a little while longer, but the elder had been strongly opposed to such an idea.

After coaxing Felix to untangle himself, practically having to peel him off, Chan began driving through the dimly lit streets, the car's heater roaring to life and enveloping the interior with a comfortable warmth.

The soft glow of the dashboard lights was the only thing illuminating the inside of the car, allowing him brief glances at the omega in the passenger seat.

Felix was cutely nestled against his seat, the alpha's jacket draped over his front with his arms tucked underneath it, his eyes clearly heavy with exhaustion.

Chan couldn't help but smile, his heart swelling with tenderness for the adorable omega beside him. He was so happy Felix had agreed to give their relationship a try, even if they were technically just on a 'trial run'.

Chan had a strong suspicion that it would inevitably become a permanent thing, but he decided to keep that thought to himself, not wanting to put any pressure on Felix.

As they continued their drive, Chan's soft voice sang along to the radio, a gentle melody weaving throughout the car. The rhythmic sound of the tires against the pavement combined with Chan's comforting voice practically lulled Felix into a peaceful slumber as the omega's eyelids continued to droop lower and lower.

"Your voice is beautiful," Felix mumbled, letting his eyes close for just a few moments as he rested his head tiredly against the seatbelt, fighting off sleep.

"You think so?" Chan asked, resting one hand on the omega's thigh while his other was on the steering wheel.

"Mmm," Felix hummed, trying to keep himself from drifting off into dream land as the car's heater gently blew against his face, warm and inviting him into a peaceful slumber. "It's nice," he mumbled softly, a small smile gracing his lips.