Until I Fall Asleep In The Sun, Even Deeper

Buckle up and get comfy, this chapter is over 20k words.
————————————————————————————

"Whoa, what's going on here?"

——————————————————————————

Felix sat there completely frozen in place, his body tensing as the sound of one of his alpha's voices invaded his ears.

Oh shit-

His muscles began to stiffen as he came to the realization that he and Jeongin were definitely no longer alone together in the kitchen...

He didn't need to turn around to figure out which one of his mates had caught them red handed; the flirtatious tone was unmistakable to him.

I completely forgot he was even home...

Using one hand, he hastily pushed himself backwards from Jeongin, forcefully disconnecting their lips from one another.

As they separated, they both began to softly gasp for air, struggling a bit to catch their breath as their chest rose and fell in unison.

They had been so caught up in the moment that they had become oblivious to the lack of oxygen they were inadvertently depriving themselves of during their impromptu make-out session.

It was so worth it, though. That kiss was truly amazing-

The beta's soft lips and rough touches had truly captivated Felix's mind, making his brain all foggy, while pleasurably stimulating all of his other senses in the process.

Being able to taste Jeongin was a fantasy come true; the instant Felix's lips grazed against the betas, a swarm of butterflies had began fluttering around inside of his belly.

The experience of licking, sucking, and gently tugging on the beta's lips was truly extraordinary. It evoked a rather warm and unfamiliar sensation inside of him, one that he hadn't even realized he was eagerly awaiting since the very first time they met.

And yet, the sound of Changbin's irritating voice had ruined it all. The omega was forced to snap back to reality, rudely awakened from the most amazing dream of his life.

Now, he just felt queasy as panic invaded his body.

Felix swallowed the growing lump forming in his throat, giving himself a singular moment to try and slow down his rapidly fluttering heartbeat.

Relax, Felix. He only saw you guys kissing, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not like he walked into the kitchen and you were naked, bent over this table while Jeongin's big, veiny hands held you down-

...

Jeongin gently squeezed the zoned out omega's hips in reassurance, causing him to suddenly snap back to reality.

The omega began to blush uncontrollably, realizing that his mind had wandered to naughty thoughts again. His embarrassment only seemed to intensify when he noticed the rather suggestively position he was sitting in on the beta's lap...

Actually, "sitting" didn't quite capture the scene accurately...

He was straddling him. His legs hung on each side of the beta, their bodies pressed together, with his fingers still deeply entwined in the beta's green locks.

With shyness, he gingerly released his fingers from Jeongin's disheveled hair, using his thumb to wipe away the saliva from his lower lip.

Avoiding eye contact, he stood up from the beta's lap and hurriedly left the kitchen in a rush of embarrassment, keeping his gaze fixed on the floor the entire time.