Hold Me Tight, Right Now

❗️ This is your final warning: 7k words of straight cringe and smut/18+ behavior. ❗️
❗️ Read at your own risk, and don't pretend like I didn't warn you. ❗️

Recap:

"Felix, look at me," he commanded, trying to keep his voice firm yet soft as he called for the little omegas attention. "Are you sure you want to do this, kitten?"

Felix released a small whimper at the nickname from the alpha, his eyes flashing blue with desire as he nodded his head eagerly. "Y-yes..." he whispered, a surge of excitement swirling through his stomach.

"Please fuck me..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Two words...

.
.

That's all it took to completely shatter Minho's restraint.

"You have no idea the effects you have on me, Lix," he growled, his eyes darkening with lust as he stood in the doorway, watching Jisung gently tugging on the omega's partially buttoned shirt.

He felt jealousy burning inside him as he watched the beta place a few sensual kisses across the omega's collarbone, marking him with large, dark purple claiming marks.

He's my omega.

Unable to control himself any longer, Minho strode into the room, his feet moving of their own accord as his gaze fixated on the whimpering omega, writhing in pleasure in Jisung's embrace. "Do you even realize how intoxicating your scent is right now?" he murmured, deeply inhaling the omega's alluring fragrance as his eyes flickered with a newfound hunger, turning them a daring shade of deep crimson red.

"God, you have no idea how much I want to taste you," he whispered, causing Felix to release a needy whine. He positioned himself on the bed and gently loomed over the blonde, who lay limp and needy against the beta's chest.

He leaned in to kiss the omega, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace as he gently sucked on the younger's bottom lip, intent on making it red and swollen, before he willingly pulled himself away.

Gently, he reached out with the back of his hand, allowing his fingertips to softly brush against the younger's red, and flushed cheek. "Will you let me claim you as mine?" he asked, his intense gaze seeking any trace of hesitation or resistance in the omegas eyes.

"Yes," Felix breathed out, his eyes flashing blue in submission up at the alpha. He wanted him, needed him.

"Then these will need to come off," Minho urged, slipping his fingers into the waistband of the omega's bottoms and gently pulling on them.

Felix complied as they undressed him, letting Jisung slip off his shirt over his head without any fuss. However, he seemed hesitant when Minho began to tug on his bottoms.

Jisung quickly noticed the hesitation and promptly diverted his attention, distracting Felix with soft kisses and words of praise as the alpha continued to remove his bottoms, which only consisted of the boxers Jisung had put on him that night.

"Good boy," Minho praised, discarding Felix's clothes onto the floor as he removed his own shirt. He chose to keep his pants on for the time being, not wanting to make the omega feel like they were rushing into anything.

He planned to take his time and savor the younger's beautiful body before they engaged in the dance with no pants.

"Wow," Felix breathed, his eyes widening as they moved down the alpha's chest, lingering on his chiseled abdomen.