Start The Engine And Drive Again Tonight

——————————————————————
Buzz Buzz Buzz

Felix woke up to the annoying sound of his phone buzzing incessantly, vibrating against the coffee table. Groggily, he tried to reach for it, only to realize there was a pair of muscular arms weighing him down, trapping him on the couch.

Blinking in confusion, he turned his head to the side, surprised to see Minho sleeping peacefully next to him. Despite being trapped by the alpha, Felix managed to free one arm and grabbed ahold of his phone, answering the call without even checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" he greeted, his morning voice was deep and groggy from just being woken up.

"Holy shit Lix! I didn't expect your morning voice to be so sexy," oh, it was Jisung.

"Oh, good morning, Sungie," Felix sleepily yawned, stretching his stiff body the best he could against the sleeping alpha, "what's up?"

"We were about to head to the studio, we were going to pick you up on the way by," it was now Changbin's voice that rang through the phone; Felix must be on speakerphone. Did they all live together too?

"Oh, pick me up? At my apartment? uh..." Before Felix could finish his sentence, his phone was abruptly taken from his hands by none other than Minho.

Felix glared at the elder; taking things from his hands was starting to get realllly annoying.

"What are you calling so early for? Don't you know some people need their beauty sleep?" Minho said with clear annoyance in his tone.

"Oh good morning to you too, my lovely mate." Chan's voice responded. "Hey next time you decide to stay over somewhere, FUCKING TELL US!" Minho was soooo glad he had secretly turned down the volume the second he heard Chan start talking.

If Felix had heard, that would have been hard to explain. "We called you 40 times, texted you a million, and eventually I had to resort to tracking your phone just to figure out that you were with Felix. So reckless Minho-"

"You don't have to pick him up, I'll bring him to the studio." Minho stated, doing his best to ignore Chan's outburst. There wasn't much he could do right now, Felix didn't know about them, and he planned to keep it that way.

"Oh really? That's how we are going to play this? Just wait until I get my hands on you, Lee fucking Minho-" and with that, Minho disconnected the call, handing Felix back his phone with an unreadable expression.

Chan was pissed. RIP.

"So you'll let me go to work, but won't let me go to school or dance if i wanted to?" Felix asked, making Minho groan loudly.

"It's fucking 7am Felix, please don't start." Minho replied, nudging the younger off of his chest, standing up and stretching his own stiff limbs and rubbing the back of his neck. "Where's your bathroom?" he asked, turning to walk over towards the white door Felix had pointed to.

Minho is not a morning person- noted.

Felix did his best to get off the couch by himself. hobbling into his room with his crutches to get ready for the day. He sat on the edge of the bed and removed the brace the doctors had given him, exposing an array of black and blue skin underneath. He cringed at the sight, deciding to leave the boot off for a few minutes while he decided on the best outfit to wear.

After some debate he decided to go with a more casual and relaxed look, considering he probably won't be wandering around the building too much. He opted for an off white button up sweater and a pair of light blue jeans that flare at the end, so it wouldn't bother his ankle too much.