I'll Take Responsibility And Take You Anywhere

¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ Part 2 ✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩·.¸

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ミ★ 3 RACHA

"Oh! Chan! Wait wait wait!" Jisung exclaimed, his voice echoing loudly off the 4 walls of the studio they had held themselves up in for the last few hours. His outburst had startled his two mates seated across from him, a hint of annoyance quickly seeping into their scents at the beta's incessant shouting.

Jisung ignored the souring alphas as he hastily shoved his legs up and off the back of the couch, attempting to sit himself upright. The built up tension in his head suddenly came crashing down, giving him quite the head rush since he'd been upside down for nearly the last 30 minutes.

It was a truly exhilarating experience. The sensation of blood thumping out of his ears wasn't something he's felt before. If he had the time, he would have enjoyed experiencing it a second time. But he managed to restrain himself from indulging in such a thought at that moment, he needed to focus on the task at hand.

He managed to shake the dizzying effects out of his head, pleased when the room finally stopped spinning so he could get to work sifting through the mountain of discarded resumes in front of him.

Why the ended up in front of him, he had no idea.

He was looking for something in particular, an application that had somehow managed to catch his eye. He could feel eyes boring into him as he searched; seems both Chan and Changbin were taken aback by Jisung's sudden burst of enthusiasm for 'working'.

Can't say he blamed them. It's an understandable reaction, considering the only time Chan heard Jisung voluntarily speaking during this whole process was when he succumbed to an episode of 'gay panic', which typically only happened if the alpha verbally asked for their opinion in regards to a qualified female applicant he was 'considering'.

It wasn't like some huge mental breakdown or anything like that. He would just freak out a bit, claiming that he was 'too gay for that' without any further explanation.

Chan managed to catch on rather quickly to his little charade.

After the third or fourth 'outburst', the alpha seemed to abandon any and all efforts of showing Jisung any of the qualified candidates, especially if it was a female.

Which was what led Chan to sort all of the documents practically by himself, only asking for Jisung or Changbin's approval if absolutely necessary.

So to see Jisung willingly looking through them now was peculiar to him. It was both cute and annoying to watch the beta work. His tongue was sticking out of the side of his mouth while tossing resumes left and right to the ground, doing so without so much as an explanation as to why he had called out for their attention.

Endearing, really.

The mess accumulating at their feet went unnoticed as they were too captivated by the surprising sight of their beta. It was quite the stark contrast to Jisung's usual demeanor, a full 180 really, considering he had been completely checked out for the past 2.5 hours they had spent sorting through resumes for their newly opened 3RACHA assistant position.

Which for the record, wasn't exactly Jisung's fault. Not in the slightest if you asked him. They would have been done sorting documents much sooner if they had only listened to his idea that he suggested at the start of this whole process.