Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

- New York Sea -

Time passes, and in the middle of the night, Dusty flies over the sea,

"Wow..." Dusty wonders his eyes because where he lands,

" Dusty wonders his eyes because where he lands,

New York City.

There are very famous landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Empire State Building, in addition, the night view shines brilliantly even in the early evening, making it a truly beautiful and wonderful city.

"(Radio) Break, break." At that time, the air traffic controller was receiving a transmission from Dusty. " Air racer number 7, air racer number 7. Do you read? Kennedy approach, over. "

"Uh, I'm Dusty Crophopper, I'm looking for JFK airport." Dusty communicates.

"(Radio) Crophopper 7, you are supposed to be on the Carnice visual." The controller communicates. "Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000 feet. Intercept the 22 right localizer. You are cleared for the ILS 22, right approach."

"Roger." Dusty complies.

"(Radio)Heavy is sectored in behind you." The controller communicates, "Uh... Run that by me one more time?" Dusty asks. "(Radio) Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000-"

"Never mind. I got it." Dusty ignores and glides.

- Air traffic controller -

"Do you see him?" A man asks.

"Well, radar does, but I don't see diddly." Another man answered.

- (New York) Runway -

Moments later, Dusty landed safely on the New York air runway.

"Check out this pavement!" Dusty is very impressed with the pavement on the runway. "Nice! It's so smooth!"

"(Radio) Crophopper 7, you passed Foxtrot. Turn left onto Charlie. Hold short at 22." Then, the controller communicates. As if... warn him.

"Wait, I thought-" Dusty says, and suddenly a light shines from behind him, and when he turns around, a huge plane is coming to land!

"(Radio) GET OFF THE RUNWAY! " The controller shouted,

"WHOA!" Dusty realized now and was shocked. And he narrowly avoided it, and the big plane landed safely. (Writer: Phew...😥💦)

Dusty takes a deep breath, completely shocked. "That was close..."

After a while, the big plane that had just landed was a passenger plane. And when the door opened on the taxiway, human siblings came out.

"Wow!" Lena is amazed.