Chapter 37: Back to Home

-Radiator Springs-

And friends who returned to the village life as usual, and Kevin returns to the village safely. And Robin tells people everything that happened. "And I caught the killer, and Lena returned memory, and I was awarded a British knighthood."

"That's a very entertaining story, young man." When Minny heard his story and was excited, "Oh, Minny, please. Come on, none of this happened. Rocket jets? Flying spy cars?" Van said,

"No, you're quite right."

"Then, when a female voice is heard,

Looking up into the sky, Holley flew here and landed

Looking up into the sky, Holley flew here and landed. "It does sound a bit far-fetched."

"Holley!" Robin greets her.

"Hello, Robin. It's so nice to see you again." Finn comes here as she welcomes him.

"Finn!"

"Our satellites picked up an urgent communique." Finn said, "So you got e-mail." Luigi also talks.

"Holley! How can you leave me first?" At this point, Cross crosses here in flight mode and grumbles at her.

"Cross! You are here!" Robin is pleased with him. "Hi." Kevin also greets him.

"Everyone! Let me introduce them. He's Finn McMissile, he's a secret agent, next to him, he's Cross Blueshock, and he also agent. And next to her is Holley Shiftwell, she's..."

"I'm Mater's girlfriend. It's so nice to meet you all." When she said that, everyone was shocked, and Robin was in a stiff way for a while to introduce her.

And as Guido fell into shock, his jaw droped, and his fork fell to the floor. "Guido believe you now." Luigi found out about his condition.

"Wait, wait, wait. What? Girlfriend? What happened?" Robin was confused. "In fact, I tried to stay with Mater for a while with her for a while, but suddenly their minds suddenly matched well." Lena explains. "Let me guess. Clumsy?" When Robin replied, Lena smirked, "Yep." She said.

"Whoa, honey. You got a nasty dent there." Flo said,

Really she has a flaw

Van: Was that from when you swooped in and saved them in London?

Minny: Van!

Van: What!? I'm just asking!

"Don't you worry, sweet pea. My baby Ramone can get that fixed up for you in no time." Flo says. "Yeah, sure thing. No problemo. Just let me go get my tools." And the moment Ramone goes store,

"Oh, no, no. I'm keeping that dent. It's way too valuable." When Holly politely declines, Mater smiles.

"A valuable' dent? Oh, she's as crazy as Mater." Lizzie grumbled, "Those two are perfect for each other." Mack speaks smirkingly at them.

"Anyway, I'm relieved that everything is done safely." Robin talks while stretching. "No, not yet." At this time, when Kevin talked, everyone was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"The one event hasn't ended yet." Kevin says so.

"What is it?"

Yeah, what event remains as saying?