Chapter 3: Route 66

-In the trailer (night)-

Then Lightning and Kevin sleep. Mack is tired and keeps going, but keeps his eyes closed and falls asleep, but he tries to stay awake.

- Somewhere on the interstate -

At this time, blue, purple, green, orange cars run on the highway at high speed

At this time, blue, purple, green, orange cars run on the highway at high speed. At the same time, they pass through the Lightning trailer and the green car Wingo shines on the side of the trailer.

Boost: Hey, yo, DJ!

DJ: What up?!

Boost: We got ourselves a nodder!

DJ: (chuckles)(play the relaxing music)

"Pretty music..." Then Mack fell asleep.

"Yo, Wingo! Lane change, man!" Boost pushes Mack sideways "(chuckles) Right back at ya!" Wingo also pushes to the side. "Oops! I missed!" Boost goes forward "You going on vacation?" Snot Rod jokes and the other cars laugh the same. At this time, the trailer was shaking because of a shoulder, and the doll opened at the door opening switch. Then Lightning and Kevin lean out of the door, where Tuner Cars laugh at Mack, but Snot Rod is about to sneeze.

Boost: Oh no, Snot Rod!

Wingo: He's gonna blow!

Three escaped, but Snodrod sneezed in front of Mack, and Mack woke up in a hurry.

Mack: GESUNDHEIT! One should never drive while drowsy.

Then Lightning and Kevin fall off the door and they still sleep. When they open their eyes, a truck dashes at them. At this time, the two surprised but avoided the reverse driving, but three trucks came, Lightning and Kevin avoided safely.

"Are you okay?!" Kevin asks. "Yes, I'm fine." Lightning replied. "Mack!" Lightning calls the Mack. "He wouldn't have far gone away! Come on! Hurry!" Kevin answered Lightning. It speeds up to find the Mack, but I can't keep looking. At this point, you see a truck from a distance. "Mack!" Lightning shouts. Suddenly, when a signal from the train rings, Lightning runs at full speed. The train sounds, but Lightning ignores it and runs fast. "Mack! Mack ... wait up! Mack!" But, this truck was not a Mack.

Lightning: What? You're not Mack.

Peterbilt: Mack?! I ain't no Mack, I'm a Peterbilt for dang sake! Turn on your lights, you moron!

As the truck leaves, the two are bewildered.

Lightning: Mack...

Kevin: Hey! the Interstate!!

Then Lightning comes out first.

Kevin: Wa- wait! wait! Huh? Route 66? Oh no! McQueen!

Kevin's body floats and follows Lightning. At this time, Lightning quickly passed the sign, and the Sheriff sleeping behind the sign woke up in surprised. "Not in my town, you don't!" The officer chases the passing race car. Lightning sees the Sheriff chasing from behind.

Lightning: Oh, no. Oh, maybe he can help me! (Shooting sound) He's shooting at me?! Why is he shooting at me!

Sheriff: (backfiring) I haven't gone this fast in years. (backfiring) I'm gonna blow a gasket or somethin'

Lightning: Serpentine, serpentine, serpentine!

Sheriff: What in the blue blazes?! Crazy hot-rodder!

- Someone town -

Quietly without guests in town

Quietly without guests in town. At the tire store, a light blue forklift is setting up a slightly tilted tire. And a fire truck waters the flowers next to the statue. And the old lady car sleeps in front of the store. Flo, Ramone, Fillmore, and Sarge are standing in a cafe, Fillmore and Sarge are looking at the traffic lights.

Fillmore: I'm telling you, man, every third blink is slower.

Sarge: The sixties weren't good to you, were they?

But when they hear some noises, Sarge, Fillmore, and Ramone see where they sound. At this point, Lightning sees a small village.

Lightning: What? That's not the Interstate! (backfiring sound) Ah!

Lightning hit with traffic cones and moved to the side, he saw some giant cones were in front, he gasp avoided, but unfortunately, he crushed barbed wire and then wire twisted him. And when he saw Drive-Thru signs, Ratting went over there.

Fillmore: I'm not the only seeing this, right?

McQueen suddenly came and the cans broke apart.

Sarge: INCOMING!

Fillmore: Whoa, man!

Sarge: No!

Ramone: Hey, you scratch my paint!

Lightning approached the tire store and broke up with the tires.

Luigi: My tires!

Red: (gasped) (Hide Back)

Lightning: AH!!! (looking at statue)

As Lightning spins in front of the statue, the flower breaks and the barbed wire is wrapped around the statue and does not get stuck. Lightning took off his full speed, but when the statue popped out in front of his eyes, Lightning frightened at statue, and ran away with statue. Then, the statue was on the ramp and caught on the telephone line. Lightning threw it at full speed but was dragged by the telephone line. And the statue comes to mind.

Fillmore: Fly away, Stanley. Be free!

Red: (gasped)

The statue was seated again.

Kevin and the Sheriff finally met with Lightning.

Kevin: Oh my God, what have you done?!

Sheriff: Boy, you're in a heap of trouble.