Chapter 14: The New Customer

-The next morning-

Even today, when Sarge's trumpet music comes out on the same calm morning as yesterday, when Filmore plays the music again, they are struck again

Sarge: WILL YOU TURN THAT DISRESPECTFUL JUNK OFF?!

Fillmore: Respect the classics, man.

Meanwhile, Mater is sleeping while drooling. And snoring happened. And he went outside,

The exterior shows that the road is perfectly paved to the end

The exterior shows that the road is perfectly paved to the end. "He's done. He must've finished it while we was all sleeping." Mater said. "Good riddance." Doc says that Lightning is gone, so he goes cool and goes somewhere. And when the villagers and the three siblings come together, everyone grieves if he has left.

Flo: He's gone?

Kevin: Maybe he left for California...?

Sarge: Well, we wouldn't want him to miss that race of his.

Robin: But that doesn't make any sense that he suddenly leaves us...

Then Sally feels sad and enters her shop. At this time, Sheriff sniffs and Ramone asks if he is crying.

Ramone: Oh, dude, are you crying...?

Sheriff: NO! I'M HAPPY! I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH HIM EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY ANYMORE! I'M GLAD HE'S GONE!

At this time, when Red suddenly burst, the cry eventually burst, and leave somewhere, "What's wrong with Red?" Lightning asks Mater why he does it. "Oh, he's just sad because you left town," Mater replied unnoticed, and the villagers were happy to see Lightning coming. "And went to your big race to win the Piston Cup that you've always dreamed about your whole life and get that big ol 'sponsor and that fancy helicopter you was talking about." Mater answered.

"Uh... Mater? Is he still here...?" When Kevin noticed that he was still there, he said, "Wait a minute!" When Mater shook his breath and finally noticed, everyone laughed when he was still happy. "I knowed you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." Mater told Lightning that he knew this. "Anyway, I'm surprised that you're the top..." Robin jokes that he can't.