Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation

Hello everyone, it's me. The chapters to be created today are in the order of the opening of the Cars franchise, so I making 'Planes' parts, so please understand and appreciate them.😘

-1 day after the Grand Prix ends-

After the 'Radiator Springs Grand Prix', everyone is living well. But Kevin gasped and turned around. Because of the aftereffects that Miles shot at him at Tokyo Race last time.

"Are you okay?" Asks Robin. "Yeah... I'm fine..." Kevin replied.

And Doc, Lightning, who saw him, was worried about them, and they thought during a brief meeting. And they go to the siblings.

"Guys, I'm going to give you a special gift," Doc said, "Really? What is it?" Lena asks.

"It's... a special vacation!" Lightning replied.

"Special vacation?" Siblings are confused.

"Actually, you were caught up in a very big case last week? So we thought the same thing, to get you on vacation," Doc explains. "Wait a minute. So you're taking us on vacation?" Robin was embarrassed. "It's okay to spend a few days on vacation." Lightning says. "And start tomorrow. I have to explain to everyone." Doc says.

"I see..." Kevin accepted, saying, "It's not bad to sometimes take a vacation." Lena is delighted. "Okay. Then we'll go tomorrow afternoon." Robin also accepts.

"Okay. Then you'll decide where to go tomorrow afternoon." And Doc, Lightning leaves, "Decide? Hmm..." Robin worries. "I didn't even think about where to go." Kevin thinks while scratching his back. "Hmm... well..." And Lena is looking for a place to go on vacation on her cell phone,

"(gasped) How about this place?"

What goes where?