Chapter 32: Tears of London

-???-

* GONG! *

Suddenly, a loud bell rang, and Robin opened his eyes with gasped. His body was tied up with rope, and mechanical parts were spinning around. And as we continue to look, Finn, Holley, and Cross are tightly bound in the gaps of the cogs.

Robin: Finn! Holley! Cross! Where are we?

Finn: We're in London, Robin. Inside Big Bentley.

 Inside Big Bentley

That's right. They are now in Big Ben and they're were in London, the capital of England.

Then, the clockwork move and Robin suddenly falls, and the gear they are in moves.

"This is all my fault..." Robin is depressed. "Don't be fool, Robin." Finn said. "I know. But I made the wrong choice, and eventually, Kevin couldn't wake up, Lena lost her memory, and my friends, of course, had nothing to do with it!" Robin continues to blame. "Finn, he's not joking..." Holley says. "I know..."

"I chose it, I tried to get well, but it wasn't... It made me go the path of failure and despair..."

"Robin, listen to me. You have a strong sense of responsibility and determination. What's the point of despair now? You're not wrong. You don't know if the fate you chose is hope or despair! You must definitely change this fate with your will!" Cross advises Robin and helps him again.

Then, when the elevator came up, Grem and Acer came up. "Good, you're up!" Grem says. "And just in time!" Acer says. "Professor Z wanted you to have a front row seat for the death of Lightning McQueen." And Grem has a camera when he removes the cloth.

"Are you kidding right?!" Robin was embarrassed. "Yes it is." Acer speaks nicely, and Grem opens a small window in the clock tower and leaves the camera outside. And as the clockwork moves again, Robin falls, and the spy groups are in danger of being crushed as the gear moves.

-Sky-

And then Siddeley flies quickly.

-Siddeley inside-

"Siddeley, not there yet?" Lena asks. "Almost there, cutie." Siddeley replied. "Hurry! We need to go fast so we can fix this!" Rod is in a hurry. "Copy that!" Then he go to London at full speed.

-Pit-

And from pit to Lightning's pit, Sally, Flo, Ramone, and Red also came to London. "We came as soon as you called." Sally says.

"I called to talk to Robin. It never occurred to me that he wouldn't be there." Lightning speaks without energy.

"Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard right now." Ramone tells where Sheriff is. "And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military." Flo also tells where Sarge is.

"You just need to focus in the race." Doc gives advice to Lightning.

"I know, but Doc, with everything going on I'm not sure I should--"

Then, Sir Miles Axlerod comes to him. "Sir Axlerod."

"I'm sorry to interrupt." Miles apologizes. "No, no, it's all right."

Miles: I just wanted to come down here and personally thank you. Because after Italy, I was finished. And then you gave me one last shot.

Lightning: Listen, I--

Miles: And I probably shouldn't be saying this at all about ... I hope you win today. Show the world that they've been wrong about Allinol.

And Lightning sees Sally,

"Kevin, Robin and Lena would want you to race." Sally will tell,

"All right..."

"For them

"For them..."

Can Lightning win the Grand Prix? 🤔