Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony

"Ladies and gentlecars... Sir Miles Axlerod!" And when the water in the fountain stopped, Miles came out. "It is my absolute honor to introduce to you the competitors in the first-ever World Grand Prix." Miles introduces. "From Brazil. Number 8..."

At this time, Finn descends the ramp, He checks to see if it matches the previous camera. 

At this time, the purple car lady comes to see him

"Oh hello." The purple car greets.

"Hello." Finn also greets. "A Volkswagen Karman Ghia has no radiator." The purple car is talking at this time. "That's because it's air-cooled." Finn answers.

"Great, I'm agent Shiftwell, Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo Station. I have a message from London." Holly whispers and tells. "Not here." Finn is talking. "You must try the canapes on the mezzanine!" Finn makes a loud and goes to the elevator with her. "Then, where is your human friend?" Holly asks. "He's disguising himself as a car and is wandering around to see if it matches the camera." Finn answers. Then he goes up in the elevator.

"So the lab boys analyzed the photo I sent? What did they learn about the camera?" Finn asked. "It appears to be a standard television camera. They said if you could get closer photos next time, that would be great." Holley said, "This was London's message?" Finn replied to her. "Oh-- no, no. No sir. Um, the oil platforms you were on? Turns out they're sitting on the biggest oil reserve in the world." Holley embarrassed. "How did we miss that?" Finn thought strange that. "They'd been scrambling everyone's satellites. The American actually discovered it just before you did. They placed an agent on that platform, under deep cover. He was able to get a photo of the car who's running the entire operation." Holley explained, "Great." Finn thought that's a good idea and get out the elevator.

"Well who is it? Has anyone seen the photo yet?" Finn asked her. "No, not yet. The American is here tonight to pass it to you. He'll signal you when he's ready." Holley answered. "Good, good."

"Finn, I think we more troubled." At this time, as Cross communicates, he looks down, and when he sees Professors Zundapp, Acer, Grem, and Deus standing, he goes straight back. "What is it?" Holley asks. "Change of plan." When Finn asked me to change the plan, "So what am I doing?" Cross asks. "You keep doing that. And you're meeting the American." When Finn ordered, "Roger." Cross said he knew, "What, me?" Holley was embarrassed. "Those thugs down there were on the oil platform. If they see me, the whole mission is compromised." Finn is worried that things will go wrong. "No, no. I'm technical, you see. I'm in Diagnostics. I'm not a field agent." Holley said, "You are now." Finn said you are now.

"Gosh, you've always had a lot of trouble!" Robin goes with Mater in anger. "I'll take one of them." At this point, Mater carries a bottle of soda as long as the employee is on the tray. "How many of you did you bring that?" Robin panics and asks Mater. "Never know which one McQueen'll have a hankering for." Mater replied while walking up with Robin.