Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left

- at Morning -

Then suddenly Mater screamed in the morning, Sally, Robin, and Lena were completely surprised to look out.

Sally: Wow!

Robin: Unbelievable...!

Lena: OMG! (Excited)

Ramone: Yeah!

Flo: Oh, Ramone, Mama ain't seen you that low in years.

Ramone: I haven't seen a road like this in years.

Flo: Well, then let's cruise, baby.

Ramone: Low and slow.

Luigi: E Bellissima! It's beautiful! Guido, look, it's a like it was paved by angels. Oh!!

Mater: Oh, I tell you what. I bet even the roads on the moon ain't this month.

Lena: Wow, completely smooth...!

Robin: Yeah, how is he doing?

"Doc, look at this! Should a tossed him into the cactus a lot sooner, huh?" Sally asks Doc. "Well, he ain't finished yet. Still got a long way to go." Doc says he hasn't done it yet.

"Guido, look at Luigi! This is fantastico!" Luigi plays on Mater's cable "That looks like fun! Mater, I got dibs, next turn!" Sally plays whether looks funny.

"Hey, Luigi, this new road makes your place look like a dump." When Lizzie passes with Luigi and Guido, "That crazy old devil woman!" Luigi gets angry, but when he sees Luigi's shop, he cries out that she is right. "She's right! Guido!"

"Huh, that punk actually did a good job." Doc says Lightning didn't know how to do this. "I guess we think he's wrong." Robin admits. "Well now..." Doc, Robin sees Bessie by the road.

"Where the heck is he?" Doc talks about where Lightning is. "He escaped again?" Robin does so.

- Willy's Butte -

Lightning is practicing on the dirt track at Willy's Butte. Just in time Doc and Robin had Sheriff, Kevin from Willy's Butte.

"Sheriff! Kevin! Is he making another run for it?" Doc asks Sheriff, Kevin. "No, no Doc." Kevin said no. "He ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night, asked me if he could come down here." Sheriff replied. "So all he's trying to do is make that there turn." Kevin replied. Lightning turned around and went out again. "Aw, great! Perfect turns on every track I've ever raced on." Lightning grunts and rehearses.

"Sheriff, why don't you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo's. We'll keep an eye on him." Doc asked Sheriff. "Well, thanks Doc. I've been feeling a quart low." Sheriff to thank and go to town.

And Lightning rounds the corner again, but when it fails again, it's dusty enough to have a tumbler above it. "Nice hair, McQueen." Kevin chuckled and jokes. "This ain't asphalt, son. This is dirt." Doc talks to Lightning. "You're not use to racing on dirt. Are you?" Robin talks to Lightning.

"Oh, great. What do you want? And what are you guys doing here? You guys hear to gloat?" Lightning asks them. "No, we're just giving you some pointers." Kevin answers. "You don't have three-wheel brakes, so you got to picth it hard, break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle.Give it too much, you'll be outta the dirt and into the tulips." Doc talks about the problem of Lightning. "What do you mean?" Kevin is having a hard time with Robin. "I do not know." Robin doesn't know.

"So you're a judge, a doctor and a racing expert." Lightning talks about Doc's job. I'll put it simple. If you goin 'hard enough left, you'll find yourself turnin' right. "Doc teaches Lightning how to turn the corner of the dirt road. Kevin and Robin raise their shoulders facing each other.

Lightning: Ooh, right, that makes perfect sence. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you! Or should I say, 'No thank you'?

Robin: What?

Lightning: Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, 'Thank you!'

Then grimace and practice. "Crazy grandpa car. What a idiot!" Lightning grumbles. "I bet you brother, that guy is really hopeless." Robin gets lightening on Kevin. Kevin rolls his eyes. Then Doc goes to the village. At this point, when Lightning saw the scene of Doc, I recalled a word, "Turn right to go left. Mm..." Lightning suddenly turned right and fell to the cactus field. Then, at the moment, the large cactus on the top fell off and stabbed Lightning's head. "OW!!!" Lightning screams, Robin sighs. "I'll bring Mater. You go below and help Lightning." Kevin talks to Robin. "What, me? That race car?! No! I'm totally, he really nasty!" Robin says no. "Robin...?" Kevin asks. "(groaned) Okay..." Robin allowed.

It's great to be friendly with those twins😄