Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial

-Lincoln, Nebraska-

The next morning, Chug put Dottie and Starlight siblings are in the cart, and Dusty arrived at Lincoln Airport while flying.

"I don't know how you talked me into coming to this." Dottie gets puzzled as she gets off the cart.

"Oh, come on, Dottie. It'll be fun." Lena was excited as she waved her hand.

And Robin is thinking as he gets off the cart. Yesterday, someone on the roof of the dorm seems to be worried about the mystery.

'(Think) That yesterday... Who was he...?"

"Robin." Then, when Kevin called him, Robin was embarrassed. "What do you thinking?" Kevin asks. "Oh, nothing." Robin answered.

"Look!" As Lena points up, a plane spews smoke and flies, dusty and Kevin wonder.

"Ladies and gentleplanes. May we have your attention, please?" Somehow twin planes are relaying. "Kindly direct your windscreens to the heavens above and give a warm welcome to our special guest." Then everyone sees it above the sky. Somehow, a green airplane is flying, and it seems to be performing while emitting green smoke. "The Prince of Propellers. When he's speeding, he's leading. When he's grinning, he's winning." Cars take pictures of the green plane as the other twins talk. And when he comes down to the runway,

"The one and only..."

"RIPSLINGER!" Firecrackers fire when you introduce himself. "You're caught in the riptide!"

And when he goes, Dusty and his friends all clog because of the green smoke.

"Man, why he releasing this strange smoke like this." Kevin waved his hand like a fan, covering his nose and mouth with his shawl.

"Well, with all that self-promotion, at least he's modest." When Dottie said, "I know. Right?" Robin agrees,

"Dottie, that's Ripslinger." Dusty says. "He's captin of Team RPX." Chug explained, "They call him..."

"The Green Tornado!" Dusty and Chug were excited together.

"Oh, he's so good, he's pre-qualified." Dusty said, "Then, who are they?" Lena asked, "Oh. those two, Ned and Zed. They're world-class racers." Dusty introduces them.

"You know, I hear they used to be one plane and were separated at birth." Dottie whispers.

"Really?" Lena is interesting.

"Wow. I wish I was separated at birth." Chug dreams of something like that, Dottie, Robin roll they eyes.

-A few minutes later-

And after a few minutes, the forklift, the host country, relays at the relay seat.

"Okay, people. This is the last of four time trials being held worldwide. Today's qualifying round is one lap around the pylons. The top five finishers will qualify for the Wings Around the Globe Rally. Oh yeah."

"Fonzarelli, you're up, my man." When the host country talks to the yellow plane, he spit on the ground.

Lena: Eww...

Robin: Gross...

Kevin: (disgusting look)

"Oh man! That's nasty!"

When it comes to the first step, Dusty, Chug, Kevin and Lena get excited, while Dottie and Robin get nervous.

And as time goes by, the rest of the players also go out. There are planes that are in the top 5, unfortunately, an accident with an engine burst and planes hit by an obstacle.