Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party

-Casino-

When a group enters at the entrance of the casino, the ordinary cars are blocked, and a black car is stepped in

When a group enters at the entrance of the casino, the ordinary cars are blocked, and a black car is stepped in. In front of the entrance, a black car and a blue tow truck Ivan are waiting for someone.

Black car 1: Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars. Look like someone stole their trunks.

When one black car joked, the others laughed. "Scusatemi, tutti! Signori!" When some come from voice,

 "Scusatemi, tutti! Signori!" When some come from voice,

Holley came to them. "I'm sorry, but my luggage is so heavy that it's so hard to carry. If one of you would help I would be so thankful." She seduces them by acting.

"Sounds like you need some me." Black car comes out in front. "She was talking to me, Alexander." Then another black car came out in front, "Oh really? Prove it!" Alexander pushes another black car out.

"No, no, don't fight over me. Signore Hugo, per favore? " Then Holley caught Alexander's eye.

-Across the casino entrance-

"Get ready, Robin." On the other side, while Robin is in front of the entrance, Finn communicates with his headphones at the cafe. "You're on any moment now."

"Copy that." Said Robin.

-Cafe-

At this time, Cross is a cafe with Lena, so she takes a break and goes out to buy a drink at the cafe. Lena is gasped and afraid when she sees the parasol. "Lena, what's wrong?" Cross asks.

-Across the casino entrance-

"Cross, what happened?" Robin is curious.

"(Headphone) Lena looked at the parasol and she suddenly frightened." Cross talks to Robin.

"What?" When Robin is embarrassed, he thinks. Then Robin takes off his headphones, puts them in silence, and takes out a cell phone to contact someone.

???: Hello?

"Tex, it's me. Robin." The owner of the contact was Dinoco Chairman Tex.

-Tex's room-