Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage

- Morning -

Today, on a sunny morning, Sarge raises American flag and his antenna pose a military salute with weather trumpet music, and suddenly loud music comes from the side, and Sarge shouts at Fillmore's house.

Sarge: Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?!

Fillmore: Respect the classics, man. It's Hendrix.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Robin go outside while yawning. "Good morning, guys." Sally greets the twins. "Good morning, Sally..." "Good morning..."

"Where is Lena?" Sally asks. "She's still sleeping inside." Kevin replied. "Well, she's originally sleepy, but she'll come out." Robin replied. And Lena finally gets up and comes out. "Good morning... everybody..." Lena yawns and greets Sally, Kevin, and Robin. "Speak of the devil." Robin is embarrassed. "Good morning, Lena." Kevin, Robin, and Sally greet Lena. "You see, Lightning? Is he still sleeping?" Kevin asks. Robin peeked at the window of Cone with Lightning and saw that he was still sleeping. "Yup." Robin says so.

And when Lightning suddenly came out, all three siblings were surprised. "Oh! Sorry, I'm busy now!" Then suddenly he go somewhere.

- Doctor Hudson's Building -

Suddenly, when Lightning comes in, Doc looks back in surprise. "Hey, have you seen the Sheriff? Oh! Oh, my gosh. Oh!" Lightning looks up and gasped at Sheriff on the ramp. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Doc annoyed. "Get a good peak, City Boy?" Sheriff jokes.

Lightning: I, a... a... I just need my daily gas ration from the Sheriff.

Doc: Wait for him at Flo's! Now get outta here!

Lightning: I've been trying to get outta here for 3 days! (angrily)

Sheriff: Hope you enjoyed the show!

The twins who were listening to this time are thrilled when Lightning suddenly comes out. Lightning kicks a can on the floor if he's angry.

At this point, when the can fill in enters the doorway of the garage behind Doc's building, Lightning, and twins are embarrassed when they hear the falling objects