Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past

- Road beyond town -

On the road beyond the village, Lightning finally caught up with Sally. "Okay, you got me out here. Where are we going?" Lightning asks. "I don't know." Sally says she doesn't know. "Just enjoying while running or driving." Lena said casually. And when Lightning notices Sally is ahead, Lightning is ahead of Sally. Sally leads again, then Lightning, and Sally suddenly speeds up and drives fast, "Whoa! Yes!" Lightning is embarrassed, but when he sees her, and he drive going fast too. "Catch me!" Lena suddenly flies going fast too. "Oh! Hold it right!" Kevin is embarrassed, but he also flies faster. "Wait! Wait for me!" Robin yells and to go fast with them.

And in the woods, Sally, Lightning, the three siblings happily walk through the woods. Sally passes through the pool, and Lightning shakes his body when the water splashes. Sally, the three siblings chuckled. And when there's a puddle, Lightning avoids the splashing water, but Kevin throws the mud at Lightning and the rest laughs. Lightning crushes it again in front of a bunch of leaves on the road. Sally, the three siblings saw and laughs. Lightning shook the mud and leaves. And they keep going through the mountains with excitement, Sally and Rena overtake Lightning, and when they do it first, Lightning tries to overtake again, and Twins try to catch Lena again, but Lightning, Kevin, and Robin see a rock with a big hole in the mountain. And they went into the tunnel. And let's get out of the tunnel...

There was a beautiful waterfall on a very huge rocky mountain

There was a beautiful waterfall on a very huge rocky mountain. Lightning, the twins saw a very touching place. And when they see Sally and Lena passing by the waterfall, the twins smile and see if they are impressed, and Lightning also smiles, Sally and Lena chuckled. And when the twins saw it and laughed, Lightning shook his teeth and he spit out flies. And they keep going,

And finally finished here

And finally finished here. There's an old building here and it's called Wheel Well Motel. "Wow! What is this place?" Lightning asks. "'Wheel Well'. Used to be the most popular stop on the mother road." Sally replied. "This place...?" Lightning takes a look around, wondering what's famous as old gas stations, rusty old cans and flies are infested. "This place, it's amazing..." But when Lena sees this old building, she says, "Yeah..." Kevin agrees. "Yeah, imagine... Oh, imagine what it must have been like to stay here." Sally agrees.