Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction

- Propwash Junction -

Around sunset, the siblings arrived in a village called Propwash Junction. There are many planes living in this village, so there is also a runway. And the siblings look around and admire them.

"Wow, there are so many planes here!" Kevin is interesting. "There's a lot of corn there too!" Lena admires the corn as she looks at the field. "And it has a very farm atmosphere." Robin is also interesting.

-Behind the building-

At the same time, Centh is secretly peeking at the siblings from a distance. And he sees the atmosphere of this town.

"Huh, similar to those Radiator Springs." he talks And he peeks at them, "I don't know what you guys are thinking, but that looks like a lot of fun..."

"First, let's ask who knows about this town well." Kevin talks to other siblings. "But, who?" Lena asked, Robin looked around and found something. "How about asking them?" Let's look at the direction Robin is pointing with his finger,

 "How about asking them?" Let's look at the direction Robin is pointing with his finger,

They saw talking to a green fuel truck and a gray forklift across the street.

???(Fuel truck): Yuck. Nowadays, they got soybean fuel, switchgrass fuel, algae fuel. Come on!

???(Forklift): Oh, healthy! No tank you.

???(Fuel truck): What's next, pistachio propane?

???(Forklift): What, are you nuts?

???(Fuel truck): For my money, there's nothing like good old-fashioned corn fuel.

???(Forklift): Oh yeah, you betcha.

???(Fuel truck): I even made up a slogan.

???(Forklift): Oh, slogans are good.

???(Fuel truck): "Corn. It gives you gas."

???(Forklift): (Think) Catchy. I like that.

???(Fuel truck): Me too.

"Excuse me." Suddenly, someone asks, "Please wait." The fuel tank talks, and when the gray forklift looks to the side, he is gasped. "Uh, Chug...? I don't think they need fuel...?" Then, as the fuel tank looked to the side, he was gasped and his eyes wide opened.

"Hello." Kevin says hello.

"Are you guys, Starlight siblings who are the temporary crew chief of the Lightning McQueen and his human friend?!" When the fuel tank asks, the brothers and sisters are confused and notice each other. "Uh... yeah...?" Kevin said, "Wow! I've seen you guys play!" And he was excited. Then he reached out to Kevin with his fuel injector, "I'm Chug, let's get along." When Chug introduced himself, "I'm in good luck." Kevin grabs his fuel injector and shakes it. "And this is Sparky." Chug introduces the gray forklift.

"Nice to meet you." Sparky greets you.

"Nice to meet you, too." Lena also greeted each other while holding hands and waving. (Writer: Oh right, Sparky doesn't have a hand.😅)

"Anyway, why did you come here?" Chug asks. "We just came on vacation." Kevin answers. "To be precise, it means we're staying here for a while while we're on vacation." Robin accurately explains.

"By the way, welcome to Propwash Junction!" Chug welcomes you. "First, I'll add oil to Sparky first and explain." Chug explained, "Okay." The siblings agree.

Chug: There you go, Sparky. You're all set.

Sparky: Catch you later, Chug.

Chug: Sure thing.

Kevin: Bye.

Robin: See you tomorrow.

Lena: Thank you.

Sparky: Bye!

"This is Dusty Crophopper to Chug. Over."

And all of a sudden, everyone was surprised when a voice came from the radio in Chug's garage.

"What was that?" Lena asks.

"Dusty Crophopper?" Robin wonders. And Chug goes back and says, "Wait, where are you going?" Kevin asks and follows him.

-Chug's Garage-

Chug comes to his garage and talks to someone with a microphone.

"Chug isn't here. Come on, use the new call sign." Chug says. "Right, right, right. This is, uh, Strut Jetstream calling Turbo Coach Truck-zilla. Ready for practice?" As a voice on the radio speaks, Chug puts headphones on a flame-patterned hat.

"Truck... zilla?" At that time, Robin is confused by the his name. "Is that your nickname?" When Kevin wonders, "Yup. Would you guys see what I do?" Chug asked, "Yes." Kevin agrees, "Of course!" Lena agrees and says, "It must be fun." And Robin agrees.

-Behind the building-

Then Centh follows them.

-On the cornfield-

Orange planes fly over corn fields. And the siblings who saw it are curious.

"Is that a Strut Jetstream?" Kevin wonders.

"But, why is he so dirty?" Robin is puzzled.

"All right, buddy, I got you in sight. Now let's start with some corn-row sprints. Drop and give me 20!" When Chug gives instructions, the plane increases its speed, leans and turns.

"Come on, buddy, keep it going! Ooh, nice turn!" Chug praises. "What else you got?" The orange plane talks.

"Okay. Now, let's try some treeline moguls." When Chug gives instructions, the plane rises up and down the tree and flies again.

"He's good." Kevin wondered at him, "Really." Lena nodded and wondered, "It's not bad." Robin is also interesting.

-Behind the tree-

"Hmm..." Centh is intrigued by his skills.

- Hill -

"Okay, adjust your angle of bank with your alien irons!"

"Uh... what...?" Kevin doesn't know what the word is.

"You mean'ailerons'?" The orange plane finds out, and suddenly black smoke erupts from his right gas outlet, and he is forced to stop flying.

"What's going on?" Kevin is worried. "Is there any problem?" Lena is also worried. "Let's go." When Robin instructs, Kevin and Lena follow him, and Chug follows.

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for the late announcement. I had to compose the story, so I released it late. So I hope you guys understand.