Chapter 13: Doc's Secret

Mater: Hey, listen, listen! If anybody asks you, we was out smashing mailboxes, okay?!

Suddenly, when Mater came and said something without hesitation, Lightning and the twins were confused. "Wha... What?" Lightning is puzzled. "Why?" Kevin is also puzzled. "If you look at that, you will understand?!" Mater looks in the direction pointing back, from behind,

 "If you look at that, you will understand?!" Mater looks in the direction pointing back, from behind,

When the tractor swarm suddenly came in, the three were all embarrassed. As the tractors gradually came, Lightning and the twins were breathtakingly avoided. The villagers were embarrassed when they saw the tractors coming in suddenly. Ramone paints the road, "Oh, man, the paint's still wet!" Suddenly, when he saw the sights of the tractors coming, he said he was less dry. Red also saw tractors, and when Red stood in front of the statue and honks, the tractors turned upside down. But only from the front, the rest of the tractors twisted in different directions and hit the villagers' shops.

Luigi: No, no, no, no, get out of the store! (He saw the tractor chewing radial tires) Hey! Don't eat the radial! Here, take-a the snow tires.

Sheriff: MATER!

Mater: I wasn't tractor-tipping!

Sheriff: THEN WHERE DID ALL THESE GOL-DURN TRACTORS COME FROM?!

Lightning, Kevin laughed, but Robin sighed that he couldn't. At this time, I saw a tractor out of town. "Hey! Hey, guys, there's one going this way!" Lightning tells us, but when it seems too crazy, "We got it!" Inevitably, Lightning and the twins are chasing him for a tractor.

- Willy's Butte -

Kevin: Come here, little tractor.

Robin: Come here.

Lightning: Yeah, that's a good tractor. (then tractor still going) No, no, no, no, come here. What are you doing? You're not supposed to go wandering off all-- alone...

Let's see Lightning on the track side,

He saw a Doc standing on the track. After that, the twins are saw him too. They slowly descend and look closely at him, and they see Doc wearing old racing tires. "What are you doing with those old racing tires?" Lightning said unconsciously. Doc sighs deeply, and Kevin notices what he is going to do.