Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen

-road-

Robin keeps running away from Lightning. But Lightning still chase him. "Robin, please stop!" "No!" And Robin goes to the left at the intersection, "Hey, he's coming your way." Blue Gremlin signal, Acer, Grem heared.

Grem: Let's go!

Acer: (Laugh and go together)

At this point, when Rod sees them making a U-turn near the intersection, he follows them.

-London Bridge-

Finn continues to resist, and when he fires a missile on the battleship, he avoids it, and he avoids it again.

Zundapp: Give it up, McMissile!

And as he got closer, Finn came up with something, and he pulled the bombs out of the tires and put them on the battleship's magnet. And,

"BOOOOOM!!!"

"BOOOOOM!!!"

- road -

At this point, Holley and Cross are chasing Robin above the sky.

"Robin, stop!" Holley shouts. "No! Then you'll be hurt!" Robin said. Cross exclaimed, "Holley!" He points with her finger at a distance, and Grem and Acer go to Robin with the gun loaded.

"Oh no."

Then she turns, goes behind them, goes to the ground, and blows them off with wings.

- Pub -

Unfortunately, when they get into the pub, they slip down and the tables fall and smash, huge trucks pour beer that they're trying to drink, splash on the trucks' faces, and the trucks growl at Grem and Acer to see if they're upset,

Eventually, they were beaten by trucks. (Writer: ...😑)

-road-

And Robin finally stopped. And Lightning barely met him.

"Robin, we've got to get that bomb off you." As Holley scans his belt. "Bomb!?" Lightning gasped. "Yes, so that's why I ran away from you. And they strapped it to me to kill you as a backup plan." Let Robin explain, "Backup plan!? Robin, who put a bomb on you?" Lightning asks.