Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!

-Italy, small town-

And the Lightning party goes to a small Italian village, home to Luigi and Guido.

"Guido, your eyes do not deceive you. We are in Italy. We are home!" Luigi was very excited when he came home. "Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man?" At this point, Fillmore asked, "What? No friends of mine will stay in a hotel in my village." Luigi is angry. "You will stay with my-- Uncle Topolino!"

Then Uncle Topolino calls Luigi and Guido to everyone when they are happy to see them.

-Evening-

Around the evening, people hold a small party to celebrate Luigi and Guido returning to Italy

Sarge, Fillmore, and Doc are drinking at the parasol table. "How do they do it? These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good." Sarge wonders. "It's organic, man." When Fillmore replied, "Tree hugger." Sarge groans, and Doc chuckled. (Writer: 😆)

Mater, Luigi, and Guido dance with the lady cars.

And Lightning comes in with a depressed look.

"Hey, race car." At this time, Topolino is talking to Lightning.

"You look so down, so low. Is like you have flat tires." Topolino said. And Mama Topolino speaks in Italian and enters the kitchen. "She said you look like you're starving. That she's going to make you a big meal, and fatten you up." Topolino interprets her story.

"Oh, no. Mama Topolino, please. You don't need to make a fuss!" But... it's too late... (Writer: 😅)

" Capisco. I understand. Is a problem, yes? Between you and a friends?" When Topolino finds out, "How'd you know that?" Lightning was embarrassed.

"A wise car hears one word and understands two. That, and Luigi told me." Lightning smiles slightly as Topolino talks. "While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me." Topolino goes with Lightning and talks slowly.

"I traveled with those friends. But unfortunately, he was knocked down by shooting, and when his sister saw the situation by the side, she lost that memory, and his little brother went to Radiator Springs with her." Lightning explains all the situations that have happened before.

"The people. Are they your close friends?" Topolino asks.

"Yes..." Lightning speaks helplessly with a somber look.

"You know, actually. Luigi and Guido went through that." When Topolino said, "Really?" Lightning was embarrassed.

And Luigi and Guido show to dance with ladies.
"It was before they left. Luigi, Guido, while working with me, but unfortunately, Guido his in an accident while was working, then he lost memories. when Luigi knew that he lost memory, he so sad. But he told Guido, kindly show the town, work together, and dinner together, and after a while, thankfully, he the memories return by itself. And I get along with each other and sometimes fight, but they're friends and brothers, and I felt like a deep friendship made his memories come back. " Lightning smiles sadly as Topolino explains. "I hope so." Lightning is also desired.

"La memoria fiorisce sempre come un fiore." Topolino says in Italian, "What does that mean?" Lightning doesn't understand the word. "Memory always blooms like a flower." Mama Topolino interprets.

"Now, mangia. Eat!" Then she gives Lightning something to eat, and Topolino speaks in Italian with Mama and goes home.

"I hope she does too." Lightning wants Lena to wish that way.

I hope so, Lightning... 😟

And what would the spy guys do there?