Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement

-Morning-

The next day, a delivery truck drives a Propwash Junction, and as it passes through a hollow in the road, "Ow! Dagnabbit! Let me drive!" Someone screams in the truck

-Town-

Chug fuels the old fire truck Mayday. "There you go, topped off and all set, Mayday."

"Hey, Chug" Robin greets Chug.

"Robin, how are you today?" Chug asks.

"Well, it's the same today." Robin answers, thinking roughly.

Then, when a delivery truck came, Chug and Robin saw it.

"WILL YOU STOP!" Someone in the truck is angry and yelling

"WILL YOU STOP!" Someone in the truck is angry and yelling. And when the truck door opened, a forklift called Roper, who was at qualifying trials in Nebraska yesterday, got on the truck. And he complained and coughed as he got down to the ground, as to whether he was unhappy with the driving of the delivery truck.

"Unbelievable! Why don't you just go back! I mean, I think you actually missed a pothole! Man, you got to be the worst, I mean the worst delivery truck that has ever delivered a delivery!"

"Whoa, what a mouth." Robin was embarrassed.

"Can I help you?" Chug asks Roper.

"Please tell me this is Propwash Junction." Roper begs.

"Sure is." Chug assures you.

"Oh, finally. You know, you're not even on the map." Roper informs them.

"Yeah, pretty drive, ain't it?" Chug asks.

"Oh yeah." Roper replied sarcastically. "Especially if you like looking at dirt and corn." And he takes his business. "Anyway, I'm looking for a Strut Jetstream ."

"Who?" Chug asks.

"Jetstream. Strut Jetstream." Says Roper.

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell." Chug doesn't know. Robin rolls his eyes to see if he forgot Dusty's stage name. "Do you have a photo?"