Chapter 6: Customers and...

"Is that what I think it is?" When Flo points to the road, two customers come to town. "Customers. Customers! Customers, everyone! Customers! Okay!" Sally was excited when the guests came. "All right, everybody calm down for a long time. Just remember what we rehearsed. Make sure your" Open, please come in "signs are out. And you all know what to do. All right, nobody panics. Here we go!" Sally signals the customers to always do the same.

"We are hiding guys!" As Kevin says, they humans hides behind the building.

- Radiator Springs' Road -

Minny: Van, I just don't see any on-ramp anywhere.

Van: Minny, I know exactly where we are.

Minny: Yeah, we're in the middle of nowhere.

Van: Honey, please.

Sally: Hello. Welcome to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley. Legendary for it's quality service and friendly hospitality. How can we help you?

Van: We don't need anything, thank you very much.

Minny: Whoa, honey ask her direction to the Interstate.

Van: There's no need to ask for directions. Minny, I know exactly where we're going.

Minny: He did the same thing on our trip to Shakopee. You know, we were headed over there for the Crazy Days, and we... (to Sally)

Van: Okay, okay. Really. We're just peachy, okay?

Fillmore: What you really need is the sweet taste of my homemade, organic fuel.

Van: No, it doesn't agree with my tank.

Minny: We're just trying to find the Interstate.

Sarge: Good to see you, Soldier! Come on by Sarge's Surplus Hut for all your government surplus needs.

Minny: Oh, honey, surplus!

Van: I think we have too much surplus.

Sally: I do have a map over the Cozy Cone Motel. And if you do stay, we offer a free Lincoln Continental breakfast.

Minny: Honey, she's got a map.

Van: I don't need a map! I have the GPS. Never need a map again, thank you.

Robin: [behind the building] What a smug. (mumbled)(grumbled)

Kevin: Shh! (to Robin)

Flo: How 'bout somethin' to drink? Stop at Flo's V8 Cafe. Finest fuel on Route 66.

Van: No, we just top off.

Luigi: And if you need tires, stop by Luigi's Casa Della Tires, home of the Leaning Tower of Tires.

Minny: We're just trying to find the Interstate.

Ramone: But you do need a paint job man. Ramone will paint you up right. Hey, anything you want! You know, like a flame job.

Minny: No, thanks...

Ramone: Maybe ghost flames! You like old school pinstripin'? Von Dutch style ha?

Van, Minny: (gasped)

Minny: Oh honey, look. Von Dutch.

Van: Okay, no. We're gonna be going now, okay? (Lizzie put a bumper sticker attached)

Lizzie: A little somethin' to remember us by, okay?

Van: Okay!

Sally: Come back soon, okay? I mean, you know where we are! Tell your friends!

Van: Okay! Yes. You bet.

Minny: Thanks again, folks. Bye-bye now.

Lightning: Psst! Psst! Hey! Hey, hey, hey! I know how to get to the Interstate!

Minny: Oh, do ya?

Van: Minny, no.

Lightning: Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, not really. But listen. I'm Lightning McQueen, the famous race car. I'm being held heren against my will. And I need you to call my team, so they can rescue me, and get me to California in time for me to win The Piston Cup. Do you understand?

Then quiet and Minny and Van leave as soon as they hear a beep.

Lightning: No, no, no, no, no! It's the truth! I'm telling you! You gotta help me! Don't leave me here!! I'm in hillbilly hell!! My IQ's dropping by the second!! I'M BECOMING ONE OF 'EM!!!

Lightning shouts and everyone is disappointed. "Okay, don't worry. They know where we are now. They gonna tell their friends. You'll see. That's good..." Sally sighs and comforts the villagers, Returns to the magnetic zone. And human friends come out from behind the building. "They were completely selfish..." Robin complains about the guests who had come. "No matter what am I, I will admit..." Kevin approves of Robin. At this time, Lightning is delusional when he hears the radio broadcast. And then again, Lightning decides.

"Guys, let me get this straight. I can go when this road is done. That's the deal, right?" Lightning asks Mater and Kevin. "That's what they done did said." Mater replied. "Doc says so." Kevin replied. "Okay, outta my way. I got a road to finished." Lightning pulled hard on the road and Mater and Kevin were astonished.

- Doc Hudson's office -

"He's done!" Mater ran hurriedly. "Done?" Doc asks. "Yeah! we both saw it clearly!" Kevin answers. "Ahmhm." Mater nods. "It's only been an hour." Doc said.

- Radiator Springs' Road -

"I'm done. Look, I'm finished. Just say thank you, and I'll be on my way. That's all I gotta say." Lightning said it was done, but everyone was shocked when they saw the road. "WHOO HOO! I'm the first one on the new road! UH OH!" Mater is excited and runs on the road he just made, so rugged that Mater's stuff falls off. "It rides purty smooth." Mater speaks running on a bumpy road.

"It looks awful!" Sally is embarrassed and talks to Lightning. "Well, it matches the rest of the town." Lightning Fact "It looks like teaching to you! and-Oop-Oop!" Robin gets angry and tries to confuse Lightning, but Kevin and Lena catch Robin and calm down. "Relax, bro!" "Robin, stay calm!" Then Red leave somewhere crying.

"Who do you think you are?!" Sally is angry to Lightning. "Look! Doc said when I finish, I cough go! That was the deal!" Lightning rebuts. "No! He means was to fix the road perfectly, not to worse!" Lena rebuts. "She's right, kid." Doc talks about Lightning. "The deal was you fix the road, not making it worse. Now, scrape if off! Start over again."

"Hey, look, grandpa, I'm not a bulldozer. I'm a race car." Lightning reintroduces who he forgot. "Ho, ho, ho! Is that right? Then why don't we just have a little race? Me and you." Doc suddenly says nothing.

Sally: What?

Kevin: Wait, what?

"(chuckles) Me and you? Is that a joke?" Lightning asks the Doc. "If you win, you go and I fix the road. If I win, you do the road my way." Doc gives out lighting and conditions. "Doc, what're you doin'?" Sheriff asks embarrassingly. "Oh no, no, no. It's not a good idea, Doc." Robin tells Doc to stop. "Yeah, you're not a race car!" Kevin tells you to stop.

"(laugh) I don't mean to be rude here Doc, but you probably go zero to sixty in like what? Three-point-five yers?" Lightning provoked to Doc.

Doc: Then, I reckon you ain't got nothin' to worry about.

Lightning: You know what old timer? That's a wonderful idea. Let's race.

Kevin: Oh no...

Kevin, Robin (together): They gonna race!

Are you sure you're okay? 🤔