Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race

-Railway-

Stepheson: Finn, one hour to Porto Cosa.

-Stepheson inside-

Finn: Thank you, Stepheson.

And xross puts headphones on Robin, and Holley wears a high-tech belt.

"That should just about it." Holley said.

"Perfect." Finn said.

"Robin, it's voice-activated." Cross explains. "But you know, everything's voice-activated these days."

"So, when I say 'disguise', it is recognized immediately, right?" Let's say that, "Voice recognized. Disguise Program Initiated." At this time, when the voice of the computer comes in,

Robin was disguising one of the black cars of the lemon cars

Robin was disguising one of the black cars of the lemon cars. "Wow, I'm a car!" Robin was surprised that he became a car.

"How about it? is it interesting? And you have to infiltrate the party with that look." Finn said, "Okay." Robin says so.

"Hey... where's Lena?" Robin asks where Lena is. "She's sleeping in that room over there." Cross answered.

And Robin suddenly ponders.

"What are you thinking?" Finn asks.

"That's what I care about during the last Tokyo race." Replied Robin. "The shooter obviously shot, but no one had any gun residue." Robin is puzzled.

"That's right. As soon as the bullets go out, it's normal for the residues of the bullets to pop out, so it's normal for them to get on the tires, hoods, or doors..." Finn is also puzzled. "Maybe, obviously, it wasn't possible to repaint it or bury it in some way." Xross guesses.

"And, why did the shooter shoot Kevin?" Holley is curious. "Hm..." Xross thinks.

"And, when I held the ceremony in Tokyo, I saw an umbrella folded in the middle of investigation." Finn says at this time.

"What was it?" Robin asks Finn.

"It was a vinyl umbrella. And it was in a flowerpot. And when I thought it was nothing, I just ignored it." Finn explains.

"By the way, for what reason are you in this world? And what is the stone on your neck?" Robin asks Xross.

"I'm one of Sirius's members who are here to arrest the Warlock who invaded this world." Xross explains.

"Sirius?" Robin is curious.

"Sirius is one of the Celestial Foundation's groups, and there are groups that arrest bad criminals and villains. It's like the FBI." Xross explains.

"Really? And who is the 'Warlock'?" Robin asks again.

"His name is 'Deus'. The Evil Sorceror." Xross tells.

"I know who it is. In our world before, he was the one who killed the other people, right?" Robin guesses.

"So I have a mission to arrest him, and finally I caught him, but unexpectedly he opened the portal and eventually he went into the portal and entered this world."