Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations

Luigi: It was great, Lena!

Guido: (Italian) Good job!

Fillmore: Nice singin', man.

Sarge: Nice job.

Doc: Well done, little girl.

At this time, her friends praise her if she was impressed. "Thanks, everyone." Lena thanks everyone for the compliments. "That was great, Lena!" Kevin is happy to see Lena's head bitter. "stop!" Lena tells him to stop laughing and stop playing, and everyone laughs at it. "Hehe, sorry." Kevin laughs and apologizes to her. "It's okay," Lena forgives.

"Anyway, where's Mater?" Lena asks where Mater is. "Why is he so late? What's he doing in the bathroom?" Robin grumbles. "Huh? Robin, where is your cap?" Kevin asks Robin. "Oh, man! Right! Then I saw where--" "Hey, you dropped this earlier, here." At this time, he gives Robin's hat, and that he met earlier the sushi bar. "Oh, thanks."

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom." Lena tells her to go to the bathroom. "Do you know where it is?" Asks Robin. "Don't worry. I can find myself well." Lena tells her not to worry. And she goes to the bathroom.

And when Lena went to the bathroom, she stumbled across a blue car (Cross). "Oh, uh, hello. Everyone-you's the one who sang on stage, right?" Cross asks. "Yes right. I'm Lena." Lena introduces herself. "I know your name. I'm Navy." Cross is introduced under a pseudonym.

"Hey, your song was so beautiful." Cross praises her, Lena is shy. "Oh, you're right going to the bathroom, right?" Cross asks. "Yeah." Lena says yes. "This is an excuse. I'll go." When Cross forgets what to do, he says goodbye to Lena. "Goodbye." Lena also said goodbye. And Lena smiles when she sees the blue car leaving.

-Near the bathroom-

And on the way to the bathroom, Lena met Holley. "Excuse me." Holly waits ahead and waits in front of the men's bathroom. At this point, Lena sees it and is puzzled. And when Mater came out, "Excuse me, ma 'am." By the time Mater was on the gas, he said, "Mater, there you are." Lena is talking to Mater. "Oh, Lena. What's going on here?" Mater asks. "I just have something to see that." Lena answers. "Oh, everyone is all worried when you don't come." Lena tells Mater that everyone is waiting for him. "Oh, okay! See you later!" Then, let's go Mater first, Lena shakes her hand into the bathroom.

-After a few minutes-

And Lena came out of the bathroom and met her friends. "Oh, Lena, you're here." Kevin saw Lena coming. "Huh? What are you guys doing?" Lena asks. "That's what he's talking about when he's been dating that purple car?" Robin doesn't believe Mater was dating. "Yes, it is. there she is." When I saw where Mater was pointing, I saw Holly. "Really?" Lena asks. "Yes, it is!" Mater says yes, but "(Italian) I still don't believe you." "Guido still don't believe you." Luigi can't believe what Mater said with Guido. 'Uh, that she is...' Lena thinks of seeing her where she met.

-Old shipyard-

On a dark night, at an old shipyard, Lemon cars, and Deus captured the American spy Rod on a giant magnet. "It was also my expectation. You're completely disguising your group's car, you're full of guts. Sorry, what do you do, the little cutie hates cheating." When Deus talks to Rod in a relaxed way, Rod smiles. "Hey, what's so funny?" Acer asks. "Well, you know, I was just wearing a disguise. You guys are stuck looking like that." Rod replied.

"Oh, you're wondering how far you can go with that relaxed figure?" Deus jokes with Rod. "Bring it." When Deus orders, he puts him down on the treadmill and refuels Allinol to him. "Allinol? Thanks, fellas. I hear this stuff is good for you." Rod said.

"So you think." At this time, Professor Zundapp comes down the elevator and tells him. "Allinol by itself is good for you." The professor runs the treadmill and forces him to speed up. "But, after microscopic examination, I have found that it has one small weakness. When hit with an electromagnet pulse, it becomes extremely dangerous." The professor explains Allinol's weaknesses. "Now look at the camera and laugh. If you laugh, you will be blessed." Deus jokes.

"Is that all you want? I got a whole act." Rod is also kidding. "You were very interested in this camera on the oil platform. Now you will witness what it really does." Deus circulates slowly around the rod, persuading him cleverly. "Whatever you say, sorcerer." Rod says it doesn't matter.

"You talked up a lot of cars last night. Which one's your associate?" Acer asks while showing the picture. "Your mother. On no, I'm sorry. It was your sister. You know, I can't tell them apart these days." Rod doesn't know. "Could I start it now, Mr. Deus?" Grem asks. "Only 50% power, it's my hobby to see him in pain slowly." Let's say Deus,

Grem raises only 50% power and shines on Rod

Grem raises only 50% power and shines on Rod. "This camera is actually an electromagnetic pulse emitter." The professor explains the camera. "What about her? Did you give it to her?" Acer shows a lady wearing Kabuki. "The Allinol is now heating to a boil, dramatically expanding, causing the engine block to crack under the stress, forcing oil into the combustion chamber." Deus is cunningly talking about getting serious.

"How about him? You talk to him?" Acer shows Ferrari Car. At this time, when Rod's engine is getting damaged, smoke comes up. "What you care? I can replace an engine block!" Rod never speaks tortured. "Oh, but what about it? Unexpectedly, there wasn't another engine for you." Deus responds cleverly. "Who are you...?!" Rod sees Deus and asks.

Grem slowly raises his 75% power when Deus signals his finger up

"Even if I tell you, you don't understand." Deus gets closer to Rod. "You're so innocent. Even though I'm heartless, sometimes it's my specialty to laugh and enjoy." Deus grabs Rod's chin and threatens him. "How about him? Does he have it?" When Acer shows Robin, Rod looks at the picture, Deus sees his eye, "That's him. He has. Go after him and get rid it." When Deus notices, he orders his men. "Roger that, Mr. Deus."

"No!" Rod suffers. "Yes, leave it to me. No problem." Deus talks with the bosses of the Lemon Cars group. "You don't need to help, but I want to keep seeing you in painful, so I will save you with this broad mind." Deus tells him that he wants to see Rod's anguish grabbing Rod's chin. (Scary guy... 😱)

"Away with him." When Deus orders them, Lemon cars takes Rod as he orders. "But gently, my cuties. Gently. I have plans for our royal guest..."

Oh my god ... what's going on ...?! 😱