Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering

-In the hospital room-

"I'm sorry. I suddenly got tired." Then Lena lies on the bed, and Guido covers her bed. "Okay, you'll lie down and get some rest." Luigi says.

"Excuse me. Are you a Robin Starlight right?" At this point, the nurse is talking to Robin. "Yeah, why?" Robin is curious. "Hudson Hornet, you have something to say about your sister." When the nurse talks, Robin goes with Lightning and Mater to the Doc.

-Doctor's office-

"As a result of MRI, there was no damage to the brain." Doc says. "Maybe, her memory loss seems to be a means to get out of mental pain." Doc explains. "Then, if take Lena back on the street and recreate the case, will the memory come back by itself?" Mater tells you how. "What are you talking about? What would you like to forcibly bring out the memory you want to forget?" Robin opposes the method. "The kid is right. If she forcibly remembers, there is a risk of having a bad effect on her brain." Doc agreed with Robin's words, and Mater was embarrassed to find out that if he was forcibly remembered, it would get worse. "See?"

"Doc, is there any way to bring back her memories naturally?" Lightning asks. "Hmm... In general, if she takes a comfortable break, her memories will come back on your own." Doc explained. "Okay. So when Lena is discharged, I'm going to go with her and take right to Radiator Springs?" Robin asks them. "Do it like that." Doc agrees. "So, before we get on each plane, why don't you say goodbye to the airport?" When Robin said, "Agreed." Mater agrees.

-1 day after discharge, airport-

And at the airport, Radiator Springs friends and racers come together to say goodbye before the two siblings leave. "Lena, keep in mind that you don't have to think about it. Okay?" Doc gives advice to Lena. "Okay." Lena keeps in mind. "Don't worry, we have explained to the kids there." Sarge says don't worry.

Miguel: You have to be healthy even when you're there, Amigo.

Max: You have to live well.

Jeff: I'll cheer you up so that your memories can come back.

Lewis: Me too.

Francesco: I'm going to support this Francesco too.

Carla: Me too.

Shu: Take care of yourself.

Rip: When the memories come back, let's play together!

Nigel: Good luck.

Raoul: Resting there with peace of mind.

Racers also comfort Lena, cheering her back safely. "Thank you, guys." Lena thanks them. "Then, let's meet at Radiator Springs after the Grand Prix." Lightning promises. "Okay. Then see you again." Then the two siblings go home, and the rest of their friends go on a flight to Italy.

And the two brothers are waiting in line to board the plane, "(Japanese and English) Come with me please." At this point, when the security car makes the two siblings go somewhere, they eventually follow the security car. "But we're gonna miss the plane." Robin is worried.

"Right this way." The security car continues to go to the two brothers and sisters, and when there is nobody except them when the security car disguises, the identity is Cross. And they gasped. "Wha-- ?! Y-you're human?!" Robin was embarrassed. "I'll explain it on the way." Then Xross goes with the two siblings.

-Outside the airport-

And I see an airplane Siddeley with a nice exterior outside the airport. "Hi, cuties. I'm Siddeley. Nice to meet you." Siddeley greets. "Hi..." Robin said, confused. "Cool..." Lena admired Siddeley's appearance. "Thanks, cutie." Siddeley rejoices and thanks to Lena. "No time to joke, jetplane. Come on, get on." As Xross talks, they ride the ramp and climb onto Siddeley. "Well, then you got on, hold on tight, cuties!" Siddeley starts with a joke. "Cutie, cutie, ugh... god..." Robin grumbles.