Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap

-Outside Big Ben-

Finn slips into Big Ben through the front door, and Holley and Cross fly through the sky.

-airport-

And finally at the airport, Siddeley landed in London. And Lena and Rod go down quickly. "Where are they?" Lena asks. Then Rod sent a locator on the hood to find out where they were. "They are there. Come on!" Then Rod opens the door and picks her up.

"Be careful, guys." Siddeley wishes them good luck. "Thank you, Siddeley." Lena opens the window, thanks to him and leaves. Then his face turned red with a smile. "Anytime, cutie." (Writer: He so cute! 😍)

-Entrance to Grand Prix-

And when Robin puts the barricades in front of the British police and the entrance in front, Robin puts his speed up further, he steps on the back of the board and jumps between the sides of the entrance! And the British police and spectators were surprised to see the situation. Then land safely and hurry to the pit.

-Pit-

And as Robin turned around and quickly went to Lightning's pit, other racers' pit crews were upset

"Hey, it's Robin!" Mater sees first. And Robin said, "Everybody get out! Get out here! Get out of this pit right now!" Stop the jetboard and let them know. And when the rest of the friends in town are here, "Wait, why are you here, guys?" Robin was embarrassed.

"We're here because of you, Robin." Sally says. "Is everything okay?" Flo asks.

"I don't have time to talk right now! There's a bomb here! Everyone get out now!" Let Robin know, "A bomb?!" "Huh?" "Woah." Everyone gasped.

"Robin!" Finn speaks by communication at this time.

"Finn!"

-road-

"Robin, listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you'd try to help McQueen. When we were knocked out they planted it in your belt!" Finn drives Holley and Cross, explaining that Robin's appearance in the side view mirror has a bomb in the red light on the belt,

-Pit-

When Robin quickly checks his belt, a bomb is really installed! (Writer: (gasped) 😱)

And Robin looks at the Allinol container, "Oh no..."

"Robin! There you are!" At this time,