Prologue

A'kira opened her eyes and immediately closed them back. She barely went out to clubs and when she did trust and believe she was there to get fucked up. Slowly opening back her eyes and looking around at the unfamiliar room she was currently in. Feeling a hand around she mentally prayed to herself.

I just know my dumbass did not just sleep with Adrian...

She thought mad at herself.

Looking down at the hand about to remove it her heart dropped and her eyes got wide as she saw very much unfamiliar tattoos and a 21k gold Rolex on their wrist. Moving the hand praying they didn't wake up she slowly sat up feeling the ache between her legs and looked behind of her.

No. The fuck. I didn't.

The ache between her legs said she very much did.

A'kira stared down at the shirtless fine ass man that was speaking to Mir, Shoota, Twone, and ManMan when her and Ri walked in the section. He was sleeping peacefully with a natural slight mug on his face. If she didn't see his chest rising and falling again she would think he was dead from the way he didn't make sound.

He had tattoos everywhere.

Moving towards the end of the bed, standing up and immediately wanting to sit back down, she didn't tho. Taking her phone and purse up, and picking up her clothes that were on the floor and walked towards the bathroom looking around seeing a covered toothbrush, deodorant, face wash, and body wash, and cologne all in one corner.

Looking up in the mirror and her hand went up to cover her mouth dramatically as she stared at herself. Her lashes were in very much need for a fill in, she had hickeys all over her chest and neck, and her lace literally looked like it was on the last straw and her hair was all over the place...she did her hair less than 20 hours ago.

One of her hoop Louis Vuitton earring were also missing?

Turning on the water she splashed wiped her face with it waking her up fully. Throwing on her clothes and picking up her phone seeing 4 miss calls from Marianne and 16 text.

Sending her a text letting her know she was okay before she left.