4

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Nas and them niggas comin' ova'." ManMan said walking in Twone's house and Ki couldn't stop the how hard she rolled her eyes at that sentence.

For the pass 2 weeks she has been hearing the name and quite frankly she was sick of it. Nas this, Nas that.

'Nas need to go back to where the fuck he came from'

She thought to herself pulling the blanket over herself.

"Ova' here?" Twone asked

He was cool with them now...maybe it was because they killed the nigga he wanted to kill his self. Or maybe because they had good weed.

"Yea. In bout a hour or 2."

Ignoring them she felt herself drifting to sleep but that was intruded by somebody tapping her

"You want to go lay down in the room?"

Ri asked and instead of replying she nodded and stood up making her way to the guest room in Twone's house she claimed as hers a long time ago.

She was starting to sleep a lot more than usual, and she liked eating ice now. Looking at her phone seeing a text from her dad.

Jamal didn't believe her at first she literally had to pull out her ultrasound sound. Then she had to point out that it was really hers on the paper. He was surprisingly happy.

He took it upon his self to make sure that she got everything she wanted that included him texting her basically every hour.

She didn't explain her situation further and he didn't press her to give him more information than what was given.

Imani was very happy. She went on a list pulled up a list of of baby names in her notes that nobody knew existed. Telling her what names she would want her to the baby.

Everybody that knew that she was pregnant was happy. Everybody except for her. She was scared, though it wasn't something she would admit out loud.

But she knew trying her best would be better than not trying at all.

Responding to him she put her phone on dnd and immediately went to sleep when her head hit the pillow.

-

"Ki"

"Hm?"

"Get up girl" Marianne said shaking her until she opened her eyes, like the annoying smaller sibling she was sometimes.

"Marianne."

"Yesss." She moved closer to her smiling in her face and turned her head the other way

"A'kira wake up!"

"Riii oh my fuc-"

"We're ordering food." She cut ki off in the middle of her sentence making her sit up.

"Well why didn't you just say that girl?"

She mumbled sitting up off the bed after stretching.

"Well you didn't give me time to explain myself for waking you up"

"I'm sorry my amazing beautiful favorite sister."

"I'm your only sister." Ri mumbled following behind her as she left the room.

A'kira walked in the living room looking around at the new faces the smell of smoke making her nose scrunch up.

"You fine as hell." She turned her head at the person that said it.