19

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Short chapter*

Nasir stared blankly at a confused Nick who stood in front of him.

"You just called me...to watch me?"

"Nick imma ask you this one time. If you lie to me again imma beat yo' ass."

Niko watched his brother and felt his jaw tense up. He didn't like when people spoke to him like that, but this was Nasir. The man who practically raised him. It was few people he felt like he needed to respect.

He was one of them.

And it was as clear as day he was pissed. Nick stayed quiet and his breathing slightly picked up. On top of the natural respect he had for his brother...he was scared of him.

Nasir wasn't exactly the calmest person. It may seem like it because the blank facial expression he unintentionally carried around, but that only made him more difficult and scarier in certain situations because nobody knows what he was thinking. For example when he was younger he got in multiple altercations with his biological father, and in this case he started all of them.

He never liked the way he used and manipulated his mother, how he left and came back whenever he pleased. He voiced his opinion both verbally and physically. He would tell their dad straight to his face what he thought of him and if he responded back Nas got violent. He always had a blank look on his face before his actions lead in violence, he had a blank look on his face during, and he had a blank look on his face when he decided he was finished with the situation.

Nick could remember the 'conversations' his their parents had when Nasir left the room. It mostly consisted of him calling Nas a psychopath. As Nick got older he could see why he would say that about him, but it wasn't true. He also understood why people walked on thin ice around his brother.

They were dealing with an undiagnosed sociopath.

"Why you in Georgia Niko?"

"...I got in some trouble back home." He knew Nasir knew what happened by now so he didn't even bother going into detail. "I'm dealing with it tho" he added

"Dealin' with it? I told you to leave the shipments the fuck alone Niko, and you didn't fuckin listen. Your only job was to make sure it left and got where it was supposed to be and went 'round changing shit. That's 12 million dollar cargo you lost, now that shit gotta come out my pocket."

They both knew that money was nothing to him, but it was the fact that 9 times out of 10 somebody stole it.

"How the fuck you on the east side and dealing with this shit?"

"When the plane landed in Mexico it was empty, it was only supposed to stop in Georgia to pick up-"

"Stop in Georgia?" Nasir repeated watching him with a mug on his face.

None of his cargo planes from California even touched Georgia.

"It wasn't supposed to stay for more than 20 minutes, I swear. It just needed to pick up a shipment from here and leave again."

"So somebody here got my shit."

He stated the obvious and Niko nodded silently.

"Coo." Nasir said and opened his draw pulling out a familiar small bag of pills "Take this shit again and you gon get the fuck out my house."

The only reason he felt the need to look into the business is when Niko came in the house high as hell telling him how he 'kinda fucked up'.

"How you get that?"

"Don't worry bout that. You heard what I said tho, and you off shipments."

"Over 1 fuck up? Deadass?"

"A 12 million dollar fuck up."

He stood up from the chair with the bag of pills in his hand and walked past Nick going towards the door when he heard.

"All I was tryna do was add one more shipment and it was all gon go 1 place. It would've made that 12 million, 25 million."

"Greed get you killed."

And so I shall begin🌚