9

Y'all I wrote it yesterday and I forgot to click publish😭😭

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Stop kickin yo ma, girl, 'for she cuss my ass out."

Nas spoke eye to eye with A'kira's stomach.

It became some sort of routine for him. He woke up, did his morning routine and just laid next to her baby bump. Though he actually felt like he was talking to somebody now because she was starting to move.

Feeling his phone vibrate he took it out his pocket and turned off the timer.

"I love you baby" he mumbled standing up and walked to the dresser placing his phone down.

" Wake up ma"

-

A'kira stared at the score she got on her essay and she tried her best not to cry. The pregnancy didn't help at all.

She took her work serious and she was in medical school on a full ride scholarship, that wasn't easy to get. In high school she graduated with a 4.0 along with her sister because they helped each other out when they didn't understand something. She was good at maths and science with Marianne was good at English and History.

She knew she could afford to pay for her courses without loaning anything, and if she couldn't for some reason she knew her parents were always up to help their children.

She just felt good about herself knowing the hard work in high school paid off, but the fact that they could just up and take the scholarship from her always lingered in her mind when she was doing anything school wise.

"Why you cryin' mama?"

Nasir spoke walking in the room making her wipe her face now irritated with the fact she was crying she started crying more.

Putting the Walmart bag down he walked over to the bed and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"The stupid fucking teacher gave me a 71 on my essay. Why would he do that?"

Nasir looked around confused but still agreed with her. He tilted her head up and wiped her face shaking his head

"Then he put a question mark in the comments, like are you going to tell me what I need to fix? I should've listened to rate my professor."

"Email him and ask him. If he don't answer or give you some bullshit ass feedback drop the class and get another professor. Okay?"

She nodded

"Use ya words wit' me mama."

"Okay"

"Ight, stop cryin'. You know ion like that."

He picked up the fruits bowl she asked for and gave it to her watched her mood change. Taking his phone out his pocket he answered the call sitting down on the bed watching her.

"Yoooo" the man on the other phone spoke up

"Yo"

"Nigga tell me why ma was on some bullshit. She was like wHeN iS sIr CoMinG bAck-" he listened as nick huffed in the phone "I'm like ma I do not. know. Like bruh why don't she just call youuuu."

Nas listen to his younger brother, Niko, or as some would say Nick, go on a rant about their mom. He had a close bond with his brother. The fell out bad one time in his entire life and that was when he went to the military, nick didn't want him to leave and if he was going he wanted to be with him. But he was too young. He pissed when he  got deployed had to leave and barley spoke with him when he was on base. That went on for 4 years, he got a occasional check up from him and when he wrote him back asking about school he got a dry response, but when he came home Niko literally would not leave him alone.

Nas watched as A'kira stood up when took a box up and went in the bathroom.

"- then she gon get mad at me. Man."

"I'll call her later. She actin' like she don't talk to me everyday."

"EXACTLY. See you get it. But aye tho, heard them east coast bitches is bad. They lyin?"

"Ion know."

"You a fuckin lie. You ain't even see one?!"

"...one."

"Tell me all I need to know I'm coming there. Give me a few months-"

Nas listen to him talk and his eyes moved over to the bathroom door that opened. He watched as A'kira walked over to where he was picking up the Walmart bag, opening her bowl of pineapple and eating it.

"Nick imma call you back in a few."

"Ight bro. Invest for me, get a bad bitch instagram and give it to me-"

Nas hung up the phone and threw it to the side, he put his focus back on A'kira who wasn't paying attention to him in the slightest. His eyes traveled downward and he noticed how much the baby bump stood out when she barely had anything on, and the white toes she got done 3 days ago.

He reached out tugging at the black tie on the side making her look at him.

"Stop that." She mugged him and put the rest of the pineapple if her mouth before walking off to the bathroom to wash it off her hands.

He stood up fixing his pants though it didn't help his situation much. Throwing her hair in a high bun and walked back out.

" what you got goin'?"

"I'm going in the pool, you coming?" She asked making him stand up and walk over to her

Ignoring her question pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her.

"You always touching me Nasir, now what if I got a man."

"What you tryna kill these niggas for mama?"

He looked down at her with a straight face

"So I can't find me a man?"

"Ian say that. Gon head if you want to." He watched as she nodded

'Kill that bitch'

"I can feel your dick."

"Can't come out here in this and expect my dick to be soft." He spoke looking down at the black bathing suit, well more like biniki. "Give me a kiss."

She looked at him like he was crazy

"Stop tryna freak on me." She mumbled

"No."

"If you get in the pool with me then you can get a kiss."

The white ass bitch from work wrote me up and lied in the write up. Told my manager I was gon quit and she was like

"Nooo"

Then I gave her the whole run down of why and guess what? She was on MYYY side.

So in the end they got in trouble. Dumb ass niggas and wiggas.

 Dumb ass niggas and wiggas