23

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Hi, welcome in! Table for one?"

The woman eyed him lifting her head at how much of a height difference it was. The shining diamonds on his chain and watch, which stood out from the black clothes he had on. The length of his locs that had a bit of blonde thrown in here and there, his eyes that sat naturally low, and the permanent mug on his face as she stared at him.

"You deaf asum?" He asked now irritated now getting a response from his last 2 sentences

"In sorry, You can follow me over here to this table."

"I'm pickin' up a orda under Mir."

"Okay, I'll be right with you." He watched as she walked away and he pulled his phone out his pocket

-
Princess❤️

Your getting my pastaaaa🙂

Yes pretty girl
I should be there in 10 minutes

Okay👍🏾
byee

Bye princess, I love you

Princess loved 'I love you'

I love you too🩷

-

Samir shook his head at the way she put a emoji in every sentence, she claimed if she didn't the text would look dry. Looking up feeling somebody walk up to him before he took the bag the woman handed out to him and walked back out side getting in the blacked out trackhawk.

-

"Hiiiii"

Marianne spoke happily as she opened the car door getting inside. Samir watched her seeing she had new nails, and her natural hair was no longer out.

She went an appointment for her lashes about 2 months ago and the lash tech actually stuck the lash to her eye lid.

Needless to say she's been sticking with her strip lashes from now on.

But right now she didn't have anything on but her mascara and her lip combo, and like always he thought she looked beautiful.

"Wassup pretty girl, I miss you. What y'all been up to?"

He spoke back to her as he pulled off from A'kira's spot.

"It was so fun, we went to do our nails. Lani just got a manicure and pink nail polish. Then we did each others hair because the stylist were trying say it was a fee for bringing Lani even though we were going to book her an appointment too!"

Samir listened as she told him all about her day. She didn't exactly have to ask about his day because he texted her all day telling her how bored he was with her,

She still asked him anyways.

-

Samir parked the car outside knowing he had to leave early in the morning and the garage woke Ri up. Opening the door and looking around out of habit doing a double take seeing the front door slightly opened.