20

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"Stop staring at me like that Nasir, it's creepy." A'kira said lifting her hand and slightly pushed his face in a different direction

He just kissed the palm of her hand and turned his head back to her with a softer look on his face.

"If you crazy or sum tell me from now." She said making Nick who was currently pouring his coffee side eye her

He highly doubted that she knew the way Nasir was. Though he was clearly a harmless joke, it wasn't as harmless when it wasn't a joke. Sometimes he wondered if Nasir truly..felt something for her.

Isopraxis

The ability to duplicate another person's gestures, tone of voice, body language, facial expressions, and rate of breathing.

Or in other words

Sociopathic mirroring.

The hotel room he decorated. Mirroring.

The gifts. Mirroring.

And he did mirror her a lot.

Mostly her gestures and actions.

But his intentions weren't bad. For the first time he truly felt nothing but love for somebody.

He would say he felt nothing but love for his mother but that would be a lie. Sometimes he felt like she was beyond stupid for the way she continuously allowed a man that treated her and her kids bad back in her life. Sure he took care of her but that was simply because he didn't care enough to cut her off. He felt that like would be more work.

He knew she would keep trying to get in contact with him if he did. So he decided speaking to her for about 3 minutes everyday was easier than the constant annoyance and irritation he knew he would feel if he stopped speaking to her.

Nasir knew he loved A'kira. She didn't annoy him.

For example, pushing his face just now. If she was anybody else, she would've died.

Emotional mirroring

It was something sociopaths and psychopaths did to make you comfortable. Once they figure you out, they took all of the emotions and information you shown and mirrored it. Becoming what you would see as the 'perfect' man or woman, falling right into the place/mindset they wanted you.

When in reality they didn't feel shit.

He saw other people in love, the gestures they did and he mirrored it.

But he wasn't emotionally mirroring her. He mirrored gestures that matched his emotions.

In his eyes he was trying his best even though it was normal gestures to a normal person.

He didn't like talking. He didn't like for people to touch him, he damn sure didn't like to touch people. He liked to be alone. But that didn't apply when it came to her.

When he felt annoyance with her he just walked away.

He was never one to put his hands on women but he would use words to hurt their feelings. He did that to make them leave him alone because some just didn't get the fucking hint.

"-well I don't know because Ri has been telling me that I should finish young Sheldon, and they did drop another season. What you think?" Ki said now standing in between his legs

"If you feel like watchin it baby." He responded to her reaching his hand out and rubbing her stomach feeling his daughter move in response.

He loved his daughter.