16

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Hi" A'kira spoke as she walked in the kitchen seeing Niko sitting on the phone. He looked up hearing her

"Wasgood man" he replied back smiling and looking back down on his phone...Then he did a double take seeing her stomach.

"What the fuck" he said out loud making her look back at him confused

She looked back around then back at him "What?"

"Nigga what you mean what? You what?" He said confusing her even more

"Me?"

He pointed at her stomach and she looked down expecting to good a well see something on her shirt. There was nothing.

"Who baby that fa'?"

"Ohhhh, you brothers" she shrugged walking in the pantry leaving him shocked before she walked back out with the snacks she woke up out her sleep craving.

Going to the fridge picking up 5 slices of Cheese before sitting down on the chair next to him

"...does he know.."

"Don't make me mad." She straight faced him at the stupid question.

She slept in the same bed as the man every night.

"You never know." He mumbled side eying her

Her belly was showing a lot. People didn't recognize because she always had on a loose top or a hoodie. It was her style before the pregnancy and she didn't bother changing. Her boobs definitely got bigger, her butt did too.

"How much months?"

"Almost 4 months."

She opening the ritz cracker putting peanut butter on it the cheese

"That's nasty as fuck."

"Shut the fuck up, No it's not." A'kira responded to him with a mug on her face before her mood changed. "Here try one." He shook his head, she just shrugged her shoulders before eating it.

She didn't want to share with him anyways, she was just asking to be nice.

After a few minutes of sitting there and talking to him she crushed up the empty ritz bag and cheese wrappers and threw them in the trash.

"A'kira"

Both their heads turned in the direction they heard her name being called from upstairs, taking a water out the fridge she made her way towards the stairs

"Me personally I would tell him to shut the fuck up." Nick said side eyeing her

"Go tell him then."

"No."

They were brothers, they fought before. It was safe to say he wasn't exactly on the winning side in that situation. Eventually he learned to fight from getting his ass beat by him how much ever times by Nasir when they were smaller. It was always funny because he always started it.

He could say that when his brother left for the military a nonchalant version of him came back. He didn't exactly have a choice but to learn to stay calm in situations and now that was just his demeanor. Sometimes Niko missed the messing with Nas and actually get a reaction and not just a blank stare.

It wasn't easy to get much of anything out of him. Emotion, reaction, a fucking sentence, the list goes on and on.

Which is why everybody around him was just as surprised as next person with the way he was around A'kira.