Anyways

if your new I drop stuff of me ranting, read it...or not??

Anyways y'all I'm new to this job and I been there for a couple weeks not. Today I was closing with somebody new and dude tried to sit there on his phone watch NETFLIX while I was doing the work???

Mind you I'm front of house I did everythingggg I needed to do. Sweep, clean the bathroom, turn off the drink machine and literally the other TWENTY ONE things I had to do. Cool.

It was two niggas working back of house, and their shift leaders at that💀. they did help me do SHIT. They ain't even take the damn trash out like huhhhh?!?! But I didn't have a problem with that was that's front of house business, I get that. I finished my stuff and it hand SO MUCH dishes to do and where all supposed to stay until it's done.

I did literally almost all the dishes the only thing left there were literally silverware that I already put in the dishwasher and 4 other plates. while buddy sat there watching netflix, I put them away and all this other shit. Idk where the other guy went but he literally reappeared with food in his hand and went to clock out.

I was like fuck no.

Cause wym y'all both just gon leave me to do the rest of ts? You know what I did left the rest of ts there.

Literally walking out the back to the front and went to clock out and when I told buddy that he was like

"Your gonna leave rn?"

And I was like "yea, I did most of the dishes and out here and the bathroom"

He was like "did you clean the dish pit and the trash collector?"

I WAS LIKE WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Nigga if y'all was helping me this 30 minutes clean up could've been fucking 5-15 minutes.

He tried to make me stay then when he was done with his wack ass gaslighting he was like "are you gonna clock back in?"

And I was like

"No."

Then he told me to hold on and went to the back to talk to the other guy that was there.

Nigga the second he walked to the back I clocked tf out and walked out the door. I'm sure they came back up front to look for me and they ain't see SHIT.

Then the assistant manager gon text me??

I never gaf.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8QyqDCp/

^ link to what I sent cause somebody said they wanted to see

-

Update tonight pookies🙂

LOVE YALL!!!