Perfect Trailer

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"Im just sayin' we gotta problem. We know exactly where they at we can fix that shit."

Jay sat in the room attempting to convince the men inside to step out of retirement they took in field work.

They weren't budging, not one bit.

Xavier and Twone had 2 daughters to worry about. Twone sat on his phone playing the bakery game he told his daughter he would, not paying attention in the slightest knowing Xavier would fill him in on anything important. He was always up for some fun, but not this.

Xavier sure as hell didn't even need to think about it, he was more than serious when he spoke to Mir about stepping out of the field.

Samir sat with his natural mug on his face. He had twins and a wife to worry about, he wanted no parts in something that could lead him to his death.

ManMan just didn't want to, turns out he had a baby on the way. A more than annoying and want to be toxic baby mama, but nonetheless, he was expecting a child.

Nasir listened with a blank look on his face, his wife already lost him once. That was more than enough to snap him into reality.

"Aye folk, none of us can do this job. If it was a couple years ago we wouldn't have a problem, but we got kids or we expecting."

Nasir sat quietly as he listened to the men try to figure out what was next. This wasn't something they could just hand off to anybody.

It was classified list of people they needed gone, and sitting at the top of the list was Alejandro Perez.

A gang leader that always kept a good about of his people around. He was more than aware of his surroundings, and if he spotted something or someone that was even remotely off he had it handled.

"I know an assassin, level 10."

Nasir spoke and the room when silent.

There were only 10 levels to rank an assassin, and 10 was considered the more dangerous. Level 10 assassins didn't care about shit, more of them had absolutely nothing to lose.

They barely cared about their fucking life, let alone somebody else's. It was rare to come across one but when you did, you would never.

Most of them worked under the government which came in handy because the men in the room knew people in the government. Rather it be Samir who had power over courthouses and officers, or Nasir who had dealing with the military.

The only problem was this was an independent assassin, which once again, was rare. Nasir only knew he existed in the first place because he was after Mike, the same person they were after in Georgia.

He ended up seeing him while he was in the house and the only reason he even had an idea of who he was, was because he tried to kill him. Well, he wasn't sure he was trying to take his life because if he wanted him dead, he was sure he would've been dead.

"A level 10?"

Nas nodded his head once

"I saw him when we went for Mike. He shot at me. I'm sure his intentions weren't to kill me, 'cause I went through his profile when I got on the jet. 527 missions, never failed mission 1."