8

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

A'kira stood in the store looking around her surroundings. She was dressed in a black hoodie, black sweatpants and some black Jordan's she randomly picked. She let Marianne talk her into having a girls day, they got their brows, lashes, hair done, and got waxed. She also talked A'kira into getting nails it took awhile but she got black aura nails with a charm and Marianne got pink glitter French tips.

Now she stood in the Marc jacobs store in the mall white Ri got the pink tote bag she's been looking for, for weeks.

"Ki."

She heard her name and she turned her face to be greeted with a flash making her blink repeatedly.

"Now Ri."

A'kira said finally looking up seeing her sister smiling at the camera.

"You look pretty!" She said turning the camera

"You should send that to me though."

Marianne nodded and transferred the picture to her phone with the wireless digital camera before sending it to her. Ki picked her bags up from the couch before they walked out the store.

"Ri I'm tiredddd." She complained

"Okayyyy."

-

"And 'dats why they should free Truly Humbled Under God."

Ki nodded after she listened to Twone entire mini speech he shut off his game just to say to her and Ri.

"Well if what's you just said is true they should free him." Ri said nodding her head

"Exactly." Twone said turned back on his game and put back on his headset

Fineassbabydaddy💔
Wya

A'kira looked at the message that interrupted her show and clicked on it.

-

Fineassbabydaddy💔

Wya

at Twone house with my sister

Come over.

I didn't drive Nasir

Ight

-

Nasir clicked the call button put the phone on speaker and dropped it on his lap, as soon as the call was about the end the other end picked up.