12

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

A'kira's head popped up hearing the door open. Picking up the remote and pausing the monster high movie she was currently watching listening to the sound of a unfamiliar man.

She was in Nasir's house at the moment and she prayed nobody was dumb enough to be breaking in. Getting up from the couch she walked towards the door frame jumping back when a man popped up in front of her.

Nasir got up from his office chair hearing a scream grabbing the gun from out the drawer and making his was down stairs to where he knew Ki was. Taking the gun of safety he walked over to the living room.

A mug formed on his face and he put the gun back on safety

"And he said it ain't no bad mufukas on the east coast. A damn lie. What yo name is beautiful?"

A'kira eyed the man. He looked similar to Nasir

"What's your name?" She asked ignoring his question

"I asked first but I guess it's cool" he eyed her from head to toe before grinning. "Nick. Yo fine ass can call me Niko."

"Niko fuck is you doin here bro." Nasir spoke up mugging his younger brother and making his way to A'kira who stood in a oversized hoodie and short shorts underneath.

"Tori who is this fine woman? And why do I know nothing of her?" He watched Nasir accusingly

"Do ma know you here? You wasn't even gon tell me you was coming?"

"Man where the fuck is the love? Stop questioning me lil bruh"

A'kira laughed at the comment making Nas side eye her.

"Don't be watching me like that."

"Exactly don't be watchin her like that."

He ran his hand down his face sighing.

"Unc stressin..."

"Nick shut the fuck up. Mama go back watchin yo tv, I'm finna be back in a minute." He walked her to the couch making her sit down and handing her the remote and walked back towards the door frame.

Niko watched his brother shocked.

"Nick let's fucking go."

"So mean" he mumbled behind him but still followed him to his home office sitting down in the couch.

"Who's downstairs?" He asked curiously before Nas got to speak

"A'kira."

"Who's she to you?"

"My lady."

Nikos eyebrows shot up at the response.

"Why you lying? You do know I can just go downstairs at ask her?"

"Niko why you here man?"

"Man California was getting boring. A nigga is tired of seeing prostitutes everywhere he look."

"Why you speaking in third person?"

"Man a nigga tired. I'm taking the guest room down stairs by the kitchen just incase I get hungry."

Nasir silently watched as he walked out the office closing the door behind him. He wanted to say he was surprised he was here but that would just be lying. Niko didn't what he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted. He learned to expect the unexpected, nothing he did shocked him at this point.

Placing the gun back in the drawer he continued looking through the papers before hearing the door open again.

"Get the fuck out."