25

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Say bruh" Nick said catching the attention of ManMan

He was smoking the blunt he pre rolled last night.

"Fuck goin'."

He responded holding out the blunt silently asking if he wanted a hit. Nick shook his head, he learned from Nasir to never take a blunt you did see somebody roll.

People was out here lacing shit now a days.

"I'm comin to you on some real shit."

"Igh" Adrian responded eyeing him, he was giving off vibes he never gave before.

He knew he wasn't dumb enough to pull some shit, simply because they were outside a warehouse with mostly his people inside.

"That gun you got, where you get that shit from."

His eye brows frowned slightly and he lifted the pistol

"This?"

"Hell yea."

"Ion kno' the nigga, folk said sum bout some limited stock."

He didn't know what type of gun it was, which is why he was skeptical about it. But who ever made it clearly knew what they were doing, from the design down to the lightweight material.

"Hm." He said and handed over the gun to give him a close up. "Wasn't really fuckin' wit it at first, but this bitch clean."

Nick eyes the gun, it didn't have any writing on it, just the wording '5/300' on the slide, telling him it was the 5th gun made.

Nick nodded and handed it back to him.

"And you got that from a dealer?"

"Yea, ion know the nigga name. wassup with all these questions?"

"Not gon hold you. Nas was supposed to talk to you, but ion think that's a good idea" Nick said trying to tell him

He could tell his brother didn't like him, he lost his temper quick with people he didn't like. Yes, Nasir told him let him handle it but he knew it was only end up being worst if he had a 1 on 1 conversation with Adrian.

Aidan knew he didn't like him. He didn't care.

He felt like he was being reasonable, him and A'kira did have sex less than 9 months ago and at the time he asked for a DNA test he didn't know how far along she was. He she wasn't fucking with him at the moment, so he didn't really know if it was something she was avoiding telling him.

He didn't ask again because a couple days later he heard Ri telling Mir she wanted to have a girls day because she was almost half way through her pregnancy.

Telling him she was about 5 months pregnant, he stopped trying to get in contact with her after that.

He was mad a first, it wasn't something to deny. He lost a good girl and he knew that. He did man up to it and apologized multiple times. He knew it was very unlikely he would get another chance, especially since she technically gave him 2.

So for now he went back to his ways, trying to fill what he felt was missing due to his actions.

"We had a shipment that went missin'. The gun that you have-" he pointed towards the gun "is 1 of the 300 that we designed, well technically it's the 5th one that was made. The number on the slide tell us that. We know that somebody name Mike had some shit to do with it."

He sat up at that

"Mike?"

"Hell yea"

"Okay coo. Imma need you to repeat everything you just said to Mir 'nem. Cause we lookin fa' somebody name Mike." He put out the blunt and stood up from his chair not giving him enough time to respond