6

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Nasir took off his watch and chain before placing his gun on the night stand.

He deep in the streets, it was something he backed away from 2 years ago, but he was still the boss which is exactly why he was here in Atlanta right now. If it was any small business transaction he would've handed it off to one of his people. He normally stuck to his paper work that mostly of sending off shipments of military grade weapons, making sure number count was up to part, along with his money. One of the reasons he never regretted going to the military.

He was a lot more versatile in the weapons area and the 4 men he was now in a business deal with produced one of the best drugs know.

Taking off his jacket, leaving him in the black wife beater, leaving on his grey Nike sweatpants he just put on about a hour ago before laying down in the bed. He listened as the music played in the and a few minutes later the door opened with steam leaving along with the woman wrapped in a towel.

"Nasir how did you get in my fucking house?"

"You gave me the code ma."

"That was for emergencies! Get out" A'kira mugged him as he laid in the bed like this was a daily occurrence, walking to the closet not giving him time to respond.

Throwing on a oversized shirt and some shorts before walking back out still seeing Nasir in the same position. It was very obvious the man didn't plan on leaving no time soon.

His eyes followed her as she walked over to the dresser picking up the Aquaphor rubbing it on her stomach before repeating the process with some bio-oil. She refused to have stretch marks. She knew if she did get it, it was something genetic but she felt like this would work a bit.

Walking towards the bed and getting under the covers

"Why you here at 2 in the morning Nasir."

"You called 'n I called you back and you ain't answer."

"I did text you Nas."

"When I was half way here."

A'kira rolled her eyes

"I'm going to sleep Nasir. I have a class at 9." She said and turned away from him.

-

Hearing her alarm A'kira opened her eyes looking for her phone and she grabbed it seeing it was her 7:30 alarm. Normally she didn't wake it from one alarm cause her to set multiple ones from 7:30am-8:40am.

Her shirt raised which wasn't exactly a surprise, she didn't sleep with clothes at all. Looking down seeing a tattooed hand resting on the bottom of her stomach and she let him be and went back to sleep knowing another alarm would go off for 7:40.

-

Nasir woke up to a alarm going off and he sat up looking for where the noise came from and grabbed the phone that had a black case and turned off the alarm. Letting his eyes adjust he looked at the time, 8:20am.

Putting it back where he found it his hand went back to her stomach and rubbed his hand across her soft skin. Standing up he walked towards her bathroom opening the first draw picking up the pack of toothbrushes. Wetting the tooth brush putting the toothpaste on it before wetting it again he started brushing his teeth and when he was done with the bathroom he walked back to the bed now fully awake seeing her shirt above her stomach and the black shorts she had on.

Laying on the space infront of her so he was eye to eye with her stomach, using his hand to keep his body up as his other one went back on her stomach.

His daughter was growing in there.

If you didn't know she was pregnant you more than likely would've never known but the people who did could see a difference. The doctor said she would more than likely start showing next month. He sat there for a moment just watching and rubbing her stomach as if it would grow before reaching behind her for his phone.

After some research remembering her telling him "my boobs hurt". He went to amazon adding breast therapy pads to his cart before clicking express shipping and paying for it. He saw the date pop up telling him it'll be here later today.

Her 8:40 alarm went off this one being a different alarm sound telling her it was time to wake up. She turned it off looking down at Nas who was now by her stomach and she sat up looking around before looking down at the man who was already looking up at her.

"Mornin'." He spoke up first

"Good morning...my boobs hurt" she said and reached up holding them.

"I order some stuff for you, they comin' today."

" okay"

She got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. Picking up her toothbrush, brushing her teeth. When she was done she washed her face with the cetaphil and put the moisturizer on. Taking her bonnet off showing her natural curly hair, she fluffed it out giving it volume before walking back to the room seeing it empty.

Taking her up her notes book and MacBook before going on canvas before joining the zoom meeting with her camera off.

Her door opened and Nasir walking in with a ihop bag and a cup of ice in his hand. Taking it out the bag he handed it to get placing the hot drink on the dresser along with her ice.

"I gotta go ma. I'll be back before night come."

He grabbed his watch putting it on along with his rings and chain before picking up his gun.

"Okay?" He asked as he got nothing in response.

She nodded

"Use ya words wit' me." He said watching her

"Okay Nasir."

"Ight. Call me if you need anything." He said and shockingly placing a kiss on her forehead before walking out the door with his grey hoodie that matched the pants he had on.

Lil calm chapter

Talked my doctor into giving me tretinoin we shall see where this skin journey takes me cause baby I want CLEAR skin by May.