30

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"You lifting your head up princesss!"

A'kira smiled at Rylan who laid nursing pillow. They were on the beach, Rylan obviously still young so they sat on a towel. As normal she brought her out when the sun wasn't as hot and got inside before it got too cold and dark.

"Don't be watching me like that.." she said watching Ry blankly stare at her.

"Come on. Mommy hungry, I know you hungry too over there with your mouth open."

Standing up and picking up the children books, and iPad she brought with her and put them in the bag before picking up Rylan.

Putting all the things on the coffee table, walking in the closest bathroom turning on water and quickly easing her hands. A'kira always felt the need to see Rylan and never left her in the room. The baby carrier her sister gave her before she left definitely did come in hand. She was able to move around and still use her hands.

Making her way back to the living room, getting comfortable on the couch before she started feeding Rylan who looked up at her.

-

Please don't wake up. please don't wake up.

She said to herself resting Rylan down for the 3rd time, hoping she didn't wake up again. Letting out a sigh when she stayed sleeping.

Noises never woke Rylan up but when she lost skin contact with A'kira, she woke up. She could say that was her fault. A'kira was always cuddling and holding her but honestly at this age, she didn't think it was a bad thing at all.

She would give her child the same attention she had from her mother.

"What we cooking today TikTok?" She said to herself walking towards her phone. She learned how to cook out of pure boredism. She didn't regret it, it wasn't as traumatizing as it looked.

Remembering the recipe she saved she walked towards the kitchen and freezer taking out what was necessary before taking her phone back up going to her camera roll and towards the video album.

Scrolling up slightly frowning at how much TikTok's she saved for no reason before randomly swiping down and randomly stopping when she felt like it was enough.

Scanning though the videos stopping on the one where Nasir blankly stared at the camera with his hair in the shape of a heart before clicking on it confused, she didn't remember taking that. She barely recorded when they were together, he was one of those people that always kept her doing something so recording wasn't even on her mind.

She regretted that because she now she barely had pictures of videos of him.

"Nasir stop. You bout to mess it up" she fussed at him pushing his head back down on the pillow

"Baby it's 4am and we ain't even been to sleep yet. I'm tired and I know yo ass tired as fuck. Lay down."

"No, Im not tired actually."

"Aight baby, just lay down. Pregnant ass standing on the bed and shit Talkin bout some right angle."

Nasir said taking her hand that didn't have the phone and gently pulled her down on him, his hands resting on her waist

"Why are you trying to freak on me Nas?" She said making him smile and scan her body

"You on top of me wit' this lil ass shit on, my dick gon get hard. I can't control that."