24

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

*shortish chapter?*

-1 week ago (whole chapter)-

"I fuckin hate UPS. Tell my wea' my shit at folk. Nigga that's my donation money."

Twone said as he looked at the not available table on the ups tracking website

He ordered a Apple Watch because he seen Shoota with one.

He got it in red and was now telling people he donated to people, even though he didn't know what donation it went to and he just got it because of the color.

" that's real tho."

Shoota mugged Nick who agreed with him. He didn't like him.

Pulling Twone closer to him from the back of his hoodie making his attention go to him.

"Niggas lost watch."

"I told you don't orda' it, but you ain't listen. You ain't learn from when yo' phone got took?" Xavier said watching him and the way he mugged him.

A UPS driver also stole his phone.

"Imma buy anotha' one and we gon pick it up. Ight?"

"Today? Cause my package was 'pose to come today."

"We'a go today."

"Okay." Twone agreed nodding his head

Xavier slightly shook his head at the way he mood changed when he got what he wanted.

All heads turned towards ManMan who walked in the room.

It wasn't everybody here. Just Twone, Shoota, Nick, Jay, and now ManMan.

They were just chillin, it wasn't much to do today. They were opening a club in Atlanta and the 5 men were the only ones going.

Mir wasn't going if it wasn't important. He didn't feel like going to the club or even leaving his house. He'd already been out more this past few months than he'd ever been out since he was 21. It was a lifestyle he didn't miss at all.

Nasir's situation was very similar to his. Expect he never really been a person to go out much, didn't matter the age. And he had a pregnant girlfriend at home.

"Fuck you on nigga" Twone said watching him

"Ain't shit, crazy ass hoe's talkin' bout I got 'dem pregnant. Got dat shit all on the media gang" he said irritated pulling out a blunt and making his way to the empty space on the couch

"Hittin' raw is insane." Nick said childishly instigating

"Stop fuckin' playin. Ain't hit 'dat hoe raw. I luh my dick." He responded making Jay laugh and he sat down in the taking the gun out from his waist resting it on his lap.

"If you love yo' dick, wouldn't be hittin no hoe." Jay said jumping in the conversation making him suck his teeth

"Be gettin' my nut off head, only fucked dat hoe 2 times. I'm wit' whole 'nother bitch. stay in my lil rotation tho"

Sparking the blunt and taking a pull relaxing in the chair

"Head with a condom is crazy nasty work. Stop fuckin these hoes"

"Stay in my lil rotation. When I get tried go to the next, they kno' what it is wit' me."

Nick sat quietly as the topic switched.