18

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"You want to be me so bad Nasir." She mugged him watching his all black outfit that just consisted of black joggers and a wife beater.

He had his clothes on first but he just shook his head, his eyes running over the black dress he got for her. It showed her bump and hugged her figure.

They were on their way to a date.

"She's starting to show so much.." she mumbled to herself looking in the mirror seeing her stomach. It wasn't big but it definitely wasn't small.

"Baby we bout to be late."

"Because you didn't wake me up!"

He just stared at her. He would've got cussed out if he woke her up but know he was getting yelled at because he didn't wake her up.

He was confused.

"C'mere." He said and when she was in arms reach taking her hand and making her sit on the bed.

Taking up the red bottom heels he told her not to wear. She obviously didn't listen claiming they pulled her outfit together. He just made a mental note reminding his self to get her some flat shoes before they walked out the door.

Getting down on one knee she watched as he lifted her feet placing on the black heels before standing up.

"Stay here, I'm 'bout to get dressed."

She watched as he walked in the closet. Nasir didn't talk a lot and for some reason she found that attractive. He didn't talk a lot but he encouraged her to. It was never his strong suit before or after the military.

He was fine with listening

A couple minutes later she looked up from her the Netflix show hearing footsteps her eyes landed on Nasir who was fully dressed in the all black Armani suit minus the jacket that went with it. Walking over to the dresser he put on some Eucerin unscented lotion before spraying the men's Valentino cologne. Leaving most of his usual jewelry, throwing on a the 22k gold military tag with Elijah's information on the back, following with the gold Patek.

Oh

Putting his wallet in his pocket before walking back over to her, helping her off the bed.

"You look beautiful"

What typa grown man shit is this..

"Thank you..."

"You welcome, c'mon." He said taking her hand and walking them out the room

It was almost 12 at night she didn't know what was open at this time of night and the curiosity

-

Ok... so grown rich man shit

A'kira thought to herself as he handed the keys to the valet before taking her hand and walking them inside. The place was full of people, she could hear music playing lightly in the background while people sat and ate their food.

Walking where ever he guided her not really paying attention to what was in front of her. She didn't realize they were on an elevator until the door closed.

"Nasir where we at?"

"Gardens Hotel, we just opened it a couple weeks ago. You like it?"

"It looks fancy. You know one of them places where you feel like you have to be quiet?" She paused for a second looking up at him, even though she was in heels. "That's what this feel like"