22

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Short chapter

Akira laid in the bed slightly uncomfortable due to the fact that her baby was sitting directly at the bottom of her stomach curled up.

And she was missing her personal pregnancy pillow that made laying down way more comfortable than what is was now.

Sighing she stood up throwing on an oversized T-shirt and walking out the bedroom to Nasir's office. She didn't bother knocking before opening it, stepping in. She closed to behind herself.

Nasir lifted his head and looked back down, focused on shipment he was tracking.

It was currently in Colorado and tomorrow morning it would be in New Mexico. From there it would get smuggled into Mexico.

"Nasir"

"Baby"

"Are you coming in the room or no?"

He looked back up and sat back in the chair looking at her.

"Not right now, imma finish this up some work. C'mere."

He pushed his chair back and when she got close enough pulled her down on his lap. Making sure she was comfortable before putting his focus back on the computer.

His hand wrapped around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. She almost fell asleep until she felt Nasir rub her stomach and like always got movement in return.

"Don't be goin to sleep. Gon be mad as fuck when I wake you up."

"Then hurry up.."

"Mmm. You think of names for her?"

Her head magically popped up at the question.

"Rylan."

"We not naming my daughter that."

Her jaw slight dropped

"It's cute Nasir, I like when girls have guy names."

His next hand rested on her thigh as he now put his go focus on her, his eyebrows frowning slightly

"It's literally so cute, you really don't like it?"

She liked the name, loved it even. Her next choice was Ryan.

"Tryna name her after some white ass man"

"I've never met a white man name Rylan, Nasir. Since you have sooo much to say, tell me a name."

"Janai Kingston"

"Rylan Janai?"

"Janai Rylan Kingston"

"Mmmm...Smith?"

"Kingston."

"Smith."

"No."

He watched as her face scrunched up

"Why she can't have name?"

"Why would she have the name of somebody who yells at her mom."

He didn't yell at her

"I didn't yell at you"

"Yes you did. And were so rude to me."

He watched as tears started building up in her eyes and he look around the office before looking back at her.

she need to go to fuckin sleep

He thought to his self as he reached up wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Stop crying baby. I should'a never spoke so aggressive to you. I'm sorry, but you gotta understand how irritating that shit is yo. Ion fuck with that shit. I get y'all got mutuals friends and yall gon see each other a lot. I don't and never will have a problem wit' that. But what I do have a problem with is niggas fuckin playin with me.

He your friend. I'm telling you now to check that from now, cause if I do it ain't gon be no calm shit A'kira."

He spoke seriously. He couldn't lie and say she didn't piss him off though, which is why he walked away from the conversation in the first place. He simply felt like she wasn't understanding where he was coming from.

"I'm sorry for that, I get that but you can't just walk away and ignore me when you get mad. You're the one who told me I need to communicate with you more."

Walking out isn't a good way to handling situations but it was better than saying shit that would more than likely push her away.

He was calm and now he could explain his self even though he felt like it wasn't much to explain.

Honest he thought it was common sense.

Anybody would be pissed hearing a conversation like that.

But he also understood where she was coming from sort of, he didn't like the time she distanced her self from him so he was using that as an example. He guessed that's how she's was feeling at the moment.

He nodded silently as he looked at her.

"Mmm, I won't do it no more."

"Okay, and I'll explain to him he's doing to much and it's making you uncomfortable."

He stared at her

"Uncomfortable? Make me wanna kill the nigga, you talkin bout uncomfortable."

She side eyed him

"Nasir I'm going to sleep, I'm too tired." She said about to get off of him but he kept his hold on her.

"Stay here. I'll take you when I go."

Nodding her head she laid on him and he got back on his computer keeping an arm wrap around her. Looking down when he felt movement.

"Yo' ass need to sleep too." He mumbled and lightly poked where he felt movement.

She kicked harder the second time

"Nasir."

"Sorry"

But are you ready for next chapter...lol

lol