3

*short chapter*

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Aye lemme talk ta' you."

"Get the fuck out my face, weirdo bitch."

Ki responded to ManMan attempting to walk around him but he gently pulled her back only for his hand to get pushed off of her.

"You been ignoring me fa' damn near 4 months."

"Oh-fucking-well move."

"What? you gotta nigga asum."

"Ion need no nigga in order for me not to wanna speak to a lying ass nigga."

"Ki I'm not finna do no shit like dat no mo'."

"I don't give a fuck. Move before I scream."

He stared at her seeing how serious she was and moved out the way making her walk pass and walk to the rest out the group. A'kira sat down on the chair now irritated.

She decided to keep that baby. She was slightly stressed out and she prayed that having a child won't take a toll on her college work.

She had all A's in her courses and medical school next year would require her to actually go to in person school. She was already worrying about that, she didn't want to bother anybody asking them to watch a baby every time she had to go in the lab which was basically everyday.

-

Not bothering to knock on the door A'kira used her key and pushed open the door.

"DADDY!"

She yelled and heard a echoed 'what' telling her he was upstairs. 9 times out of 10 that's he was in the room so she walked upstairs and opened the room door making her way to the bed throwing herself on it.

"Don't be comin' in hea' like you run shit lil nigga."

"Daddy bye.."

Jamal side eyed her before taking his eyes off the T.V

"Now why you choose you come up in hea' and mess wit' me this wonderful Thursday afternoon. You kno' I just got released I'm still enjoying the feelin' of freedom." He said turning his head back to the tv

A'kira shook her head listening to him.

"Pop?"

"Yes A'kira."

"Im having a baby."

"Run dat by me again?"

-

Twone watched as a few men talked in the room and he couldn't help the mug that formed on his face.

"Fix yo face."

He side eyed Xavier.

"Was'good gang." ManMan said dapping up the 3 men

"Fuck goin'." He said dapping up 4 men

"Ian get ta' apologize to you. My bad." He said and it was obviously directed to Twone at the outcome of how things went down the last time they seen each other.

He nodded

"Wea' dude at."

"Dead"

It was simple response because it didn't need much explanation.

He didn't like people fuckin with his money. He damn sure didn't like people fucking around with his life.

-

"We ca' be business partner dats coo'. Keep the same plan as last time. If You'n remember I ca' email it to you."

Nas listened as Twone gave the whole run down of the original plan between the 2 sides for the second time.

He got in contact with the group for the second time when he felt like shit died down a bit. It was more of a clarification, he didn't have pressure with them other wise he would've made that very known.

It was more of making sure they were on the same page. And now here he was, back in Atlanta for the 2nd time this year.

"We won't be givin the location to the main distribution and we don't expect dat from y'all."

Nas go back to where you came from you got my bm preggers!