13

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"C'mon mama.."

"Nas I'm tired..." she said

"I know, I'm sorry" he sighed and push the locs that were in his face out. "You got school baby. Your class start in 8 minutes"

He watched as she opened her eyes and he could see how tired she was. He felt bad. She couldn't sleep last night and he stayed up with her, shit, he was tired.

"Go head, I'll pull the class."

He helped her up and she went to the bathroom to do her routine while he unlocked her Mac book and went to canvas before clicking on the the teacher who he knew was her first period, signing into the psychology class with the camera off.

"Okay! We'll give everyone some time to come in, about 10 more minutes." The teacher said while sharing her screen making the presentation show up.

Placing it on the bed he reached in the night stand, pulling out her 4 subject college rule book putting it next to the computer and she walked out the bathroom.

He held his hand out and she walked towards him. She leaned into him putting her hand up his shirt.

"Your hands be cold as hell." He spoke up and leaned down giving her a kiss

"Because it's cold" she put her face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. He looked into buying her a heated blanket a couple days ago, the saw that too much heat wasn't good of the stomach of a pregnant woman. He completely threw that thought out.

-

Nasir looked up from the paper hearing multiple footsteps outside his office. Waiting for the knock, which never came, he watched as Nick walked into his office with Kam, Jay, and Lo following behind him.

A mug formed on his face as he watched the 3 walk to the couch he had in the corner and Nick stood in the middle of the room.

"Why the fuck y'all in my house."

Jay watched him confused

"You told us be here."

"I ain't said no shit like t-" he cut his self off and looked at Niko

Nick just smiled at him

"I thought it'll be nice to have a friend gathering."

"Man shut yo ass up."

"Stop bein mean 'for I tell Ki." Niko said and sat down in empty chair infront Nasir's desk

"Who the fuck it Ki?"

"Somebody who cussed his ass out this morning" he said with laughing

"What you getting cussed out for boss?"

"Nigga drank her cranberry juice."

Nas mugged and went back to his work ignoring them.

-

A'kira turned her face up at the smell of the shrimp and pushed the bowl away from her eating satisfied with her potato, sausage, and corn that was covered in sauce. It was a frustrating experience. She loved sea food, but not she couldn't stand the smell being too close to her.

"You like that guy that was in the section with us." Marianne asked dipping the crab in the sauce before eating it

A'kira pointed to her stomach and Ri watched her confused a bit before her face turned to realization

"Him?" Marianne asked lowly looking at her obviously not expecting that

"Gurl that test said 99%. That man couldn't deny if he wanted."